Eco friendly recommendations
toomanytommytoes Offline
I might buy some unscented offcuts, not a fan of strong essential oil smells on my hands. Since coronavirus started I've been using bars because liquid soap really irritated my skin after handwashing so many times per day.
[-] The following 4 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Can the Man, Moth, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(09-06-2021, 01:38 PM)Veggie Wrote: I probably won't know what "flavour" they are -  I expect them to be unlabelled. As long as they smell "nice".Wink
Just found this little video https://fb.watch/60W4cxekfH/
Maybe I will find out what's in the box after all!! Random soap - a new line in randomness. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Moth, Small chilli, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
That’s brilliant. Thanks veggie. I might get some . I was thinking splitting a box and dressing them up eco style, for Christmas & birthday presents. As well as using them myself.  Smile
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Moth, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Mine have been despatched - arriving tomorrow!! If you wait until then I can confirm what they're like.
Great idea for presents, SC. Maybe in a "soap saver bag" that you could make - the company sell one on their main page.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Moth, Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Just my luck. The Soap offcuts have had a price change - they're all £7.95 a box - yesterday the perfumed soap and shampoo bars were £9.75 - the unscented and shaving soaps were £6. If I'd waited until today I would have saved £1.65!! That's a few bars of soap. Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Small chilli, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
My order from non plastic beach has arrived today. It all smells lovely. I’ll let you know what it’s all like once I started using it. 4 soaps , a shampoo & conditioner bars and cotton buds. I been using the wooden cotton buds for a couple of years but not from this company. 

[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller

This is the Fragrance free soap - sorry its blurry!

Shampoo bars

Smell delicious
  • JJB, Small chilli, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
They look fantastic. They should keep you going to a couple of weeks  Big Grin .
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
The hardest part is deciding which to try first!
I've bagged up the perfumed ones in gauze gift bags with their labels and put one in my sock and underwear drawers, hung one in the wardrobe and one in the airing cupboard.
The unfragranced soaps are in the kitchen and the shampoo bars in the bathroom and airing cupboard.
Years ago I got into the habit of unwrapping soap bars and letting them harden off in the air - to make them last longer. These may last long enough anyway!!
I'm really please with them - though the proof of the pudding will be using them.
  • Broadway, Small chilli, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(11-06-2021, 01:44 PM)Veggie Wrote: This is the Fragrance free soap - sorry its blurry!

Shampoo bars

Smell delicious
Flippin eck!!!! Are you sure you have enough? Huh You will be the cleanest person in the country if you get through that lot! Rolleyes

.....or are you flogging it at the little shop at the end of the garden! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie