Dieting
Mikey Offline
I don’t think there’s a thumbs up button in it I’ll have to tell them to add it. I’m having a chill day today, just had my first AZ vaccine and feeling a little queasy, tbh.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(17-04-2021, 02:44 PM)Mikey Wrote: I don’t think there’s a thumbs up button in it I’ll have to tell them to add it. I’m having a chill day today, just had my first AZ vaccine and feeling a little queasy, tbh.
Typo on my behalf before  Mikey,  I wanted to know the name of your app, to have a look at it myself .  AZ made me feel off too.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Not wishing to be left out, I've lost weight too - even though I'm not dieting!! Moved from a couple of pounds over ** stone to a couple of pounds under ** stone. Losing 3 or 4 pounds would be unremarkable, except when it moves you into the lower stone category.
If I was two inches taller my BMI would be perfect. Anyone have a Rack handy?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mikey, Vinny

Mikey Offline
Crossing over that stone marker is always exciting V, I think that’s why we have them by the side of the road. If only I wasn’t so far away from my destination, I’ve spent years going in the opposite direction though to be fair, the road back will be long, with a many a winding turn!!!!, that’ll lead me to who, knows where, who knows when. Smile

I could tell you JJB, but you might ‘lose it’. Wink
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Mikey Offline
This was in my emails this morning Vinny, quite an interesting read, considering you are entering your maintenance phase. What are the best foods to break a fast with.

https://thefast800.com/best-foods-to-bre...-156198505
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • JJB, Vinny

Mikey Offline
So 3 weeks in and my phone joyously announced I have now lost the equivalent of a miniature French Pug. Go me.. Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Broadway, Moth, PyreneesPlot, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Is that an overweight French pug or a skinny one, these details matter.Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Mikey, Small chilli, Veggie

Mikey Offline
(22-04-2021, 08:38 AM)JJB Wrote: Is that an overweight French pug or a skinny one, these details matter.Smile
I’ve no idea, do French pugs have hefty appetites and a tendency to over eat?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • JJB

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I'm now down to thirteen and a half stone from my start weight of sixteen and a half stone. Cool My target weight originally was fourteen stone which I plateaued at for two weeks. My final push this week has dropped me to thirteen and a half stone but I don't know whether to call a halt at that or not? Huh I am 5' 10" tall and everyone comments on how slim I look. I am worried that folk will think I am ill (which I am not) just the opposite. It has given me a new lease of life but I don't want to become obesophobic.(eek)

I am happy with my present regime and enjoy my food when i have it but not sure how to progress.

According to calculations I  have come out of the Obese category and entered the overweight category. I need to get to 12 stone 6 pounds to be in the Normal category. Cry

The last time I was 12 stone 6 pounds was when I was at school! Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 4 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Mikey, Moth

Mikey Offline
We are the same height Vinny, as I turned 20 many years ago I tried to get to the middle of normal for our height I reached 11st 9 by running 7 miles twice a day and still didn’t reach it!!! You’ve lost a lot of weight in a very short space of time, it will take your body another 2-3 months to completely redistribute any remaining excess weight. So while you might worry about your face looking gaunt if you lose too much it will rebalance itself.

How do you want to move forward, are you planning on sticking to one meal a day or reintroduce additional meals? I actually went 22 hours from tea yesterday to lunch today, it wasn’t intentional I was just busy. Tea was a Chinese takeaway and lunch a greggs sandwich, not ideal but it filled a hole.

I’m counting calories still and it’s coming off gradually, which is great cos l don’t feel like I’m dieting just that I’m monitoring what I eat. It’s surprising what foods are calorific and what keeps me fuller longer.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie