Ideas for series to watch on telly?
Spec Offline
^^^^ Danny if you enjoyed that try Only an Excuse with Jonathan Watson I player BBC Scotland comedy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spec's post:
  • Can the Man

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Started watching the new season of Vikings on Prime. Starting to enjoy The Witcher on Netflix now after a shaky start. Smile
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I only have terrestrial so these are off limits for me, but did see a bit of The Witcher at the the lad's before the lockdown , really liked the game too.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, mcdood

mcdood Offline
(10-01-2021, 11:14 AM)JJB Wrote: I only have terrestrial so these are off limits for me, but did see a bit of The Witcher at the the lad's before the lockdown , really liked the game too.
Witcher3 what a game, spent many an hour sniffing out beasties Smile  I've not watched the TV series though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mcdood's post:
  • JJB

Vinny Offline
(10-01-2021, 12:49 PM)mcdood Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 11:14 AM)JJB Wrote: I only have terrestrial so these are off limits for me, but did see a bit of The Witcher at the the lad's before the lockdown , really liked the game too.
Witcher3 what a game, spent many an hour sniffing out beasties Smile  I've not watched the TV series though.
And I've not seen the game! Rolleyes
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, mcdood, Spec

Spec Offline
Oh has been watching Virgin River on netfix and now starting New Amsterdam on prime, would appreciate recommendations of programmes, films that OH could try, need something to keep her occupied as she won't go out just now and not interested in gardening
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spec's post:
  • Can the Man

mcdood Offline
If she likes hospital drama like New Amsterdam then take a look at Grey's anatomy, many many seasons of it.
[-] The following 2 users Like mcdood's post:
  • Can the Man, Spec

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’m watching the last season of vikings at the moment it’s very good. Violent and bloody with a little witchcraft thrown in for good measure.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Vinny

Vinny Offline
(10-01-2021, 04:03 PM)Small chilli Wrote: I’m watching the last season of vikings at the moment it’s very good. Violent and bloody with a little witchcraft thrown in for good measure.
Ditto! Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Spec Offline
Will suggest Grays anatomy but if Vikings is violent and bloody, no chance as it might give her ideasRolleyesBig Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, mcdood