One of those AAARRRRGG moments
Spec Offline
Have you ever had one of those moments  when after being so sure that you have something you discover that you don't, today I decided to set up a propagating tray, got it all ready, l washed my seed trays mixed the compost and went to get my seeds I was sure I had several packets of pansies but after going through a my boxes of flower seeds then my veg seeds I have discovered that I don't have anyAngry
[-] The following 4 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Sure sign of ageing - so they say.
Never had that problem myself - maybe in 20 or so years when I catch up with you.Tongue
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli, Spec

Broadway Offline
I was going to put £10 on the first responseSmileSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Spec, Veggie

Spec Offline
Well, would you have won Danny?
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB

Broadway Offline
(07-12-2020, 04:56 PM)Spec Wrote: Well, would you have won Danny?
Of course odds on favorite SpecSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB

Spec Offline
I suppose you can always count on the old yin
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
(07-12-2020, 04:12 PM)Spec Wrote: Have you ever had one of those moments  when after being so sure that you have something you discover that you don't, today I decided to set up a propagating tray, got it all ready, l washed my seed trays mixed the compost and went to get my seeds I was sure I had several packets of pansies but after going through a my boxes of flower seeds then my veg seeds I have discovered that I don't have anyAngry

Yup - and then whatever it was turns up just after everything has been packed away or used for something else.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 5 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB, Spec, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(07-12-2020, 05:46 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 04:12 PM)Spec Wrote: Have you ever had one of those moments  when after being so sure that you have something you discover that you don't, today I decided to set up a propagating tray, got it all ready, l washed my seed trays mixed the compost and went to get my seeds I was sure I had several packets of pansies but after going through a my boxes of flower seeds then my veg seeds I have discovered that I don't have anyAngry

Yup - and then whatever it was turns up just after everything has been packed away or used for something else.
....or just after you've bought replacements
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Spec

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Spec in Ireland we call that suffering from ‘Part Timers’ - Get It ?
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 3 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Broadway, Spec, Veggie

Spec Offline
Can, here it's assumed that that you have old timers, but of course that's not applicable hereRolleyes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spec's post:
  • Can the Man