Garden And Gossip Forums
One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: One of those AAARRRRGG moments (/showthread.php?tid=696)

One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Spec - 07-12-2020

Have you ever had one of those moments  when after being so sure that you have something you discover that you don't, today I decided to set up a propagating tray, got it all ready, l washed my seed trays mixed the compost and went to get my seeds I was sure I had several packets of pansies but after going through a my boxes of flower seeds then my veg seeds I have discovered that I don't have anyAngry

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Veggie - 07-12-2020

Sure sign of ageing - so they say.
Never had that problem myself - maybe in 20 or so years when I catch up with you.Tongue

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Broadway - 07-12-2020

I was going to put £10 on the first responseSmileSmile

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Spec - 07-12-2020

Well, would you have won Danny?

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Broadway - 07-12-2020

(07-12-2020, 04:56 PM)Spec Wrote: Well, would you have won Danny?
Of course odds on favorite SpecSmile

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Spec - 07-12-2020

I suppose you can always count on the old yin

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - PyreneesPlot - 07-12-2020

(07-12-2020, 04:12 PM)Spec Wrote: Have you ever had one of those moments  when after being so sure that you have something you discover that you don't, today I decided to set up a propagating tray, got it all ready, l washed my seed trays mixed the compost and went to get my seeds I was sure I had several packets of pansies but after going through a my boxes of flower seeds then my veg seeds I have discovered that I don't have anyAngry

Yup - and then whatever it was turns up just after everything has been packed away or used for something else.

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Veggie - 07-12-2020

(07-12-2020, 05:46 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 04:12 PM)Spec Wrote: Have you ever had one of those moments  when after being so sure that you have something you discover that you don't, today I decided to set up a propagating tray, got it all ready, l washed my seed trays mixed the compost and went to get my seeds I was sure I had several packets of pansies but after going through a my boxes of flower seeds then my veg seeds I have discovered that I don't have anyAngry

Yup - and then whatever it was turns up just after everything has been packed away or used for something else.
....or just after you've bought replacements

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Can the Man - 07-12-2020

Spec in Ireland we call that suffering from ‘Part Timers’ - Get It ?

RE: One of those AAARRRRGG moments - Spec - 08-12-2020

Can, here it's assumed that that you have old timers, but of course that's not applicable hereRolleyes