Honeysuckle
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(10-11-2020, 12:16 AM)Veggie Wrote: I have a "bad" feeling about these mulberries - don't think they'll live up to their promise!!
Oh ye of little faith! Big Grin Even if they are small fruit, as long as there are plenty of them I don't mind. Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man

Vinny Offline
My Winter flowering Honeysuckle bush arrived today and I am suitably impressed. Far from just being a 'stick' it is a well rooted  mini bush with leaves. Smile
I have bought from this firm before and as usual it was very well wrapped and dispatched quickly. I even got a 10% off voucher as a returning customer. Idea
Now looking forward to the scent it will give off planted close to my kitchen window.It just so happens I had some shrubs earmarked for a change of position so this little plant will fit in nicely. Cool
[-] The following 5 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Bren Offline
I love the smell of Honeysuckle so was wondering how does the winter one compare with the summer climbers?
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Vinny Offline
(12-11-2020, 05:56 PM)Bren Wrote: I love the smell of Honeysuckle so was wondering how does the winter one compare with the summer climbers?
I have no idea Bren, Huh but I like the idea of scernted flowers during the winter. Cool I'll let you know in March as I have a wonderfully scented summer flowering plant as well. Rolleyes
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man