Lockdown TV.
Jay Offline
Most Haunted Big Grin

Going to catch up on Killing Eve, Gangs of London and Schitts Creek.

Neffa Offline
Doctor Who but only the ones with David Tennant and Matt Smith, Spooks, Bones, GoT.
I’ve got Gangs of London ready to watch but no sure how it will go as I’ve never got on with Peaky Blinders even though it’s set where my Grandma grew up during the same time period.
Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes. 

Quote author unknown.

Stem20 Offline
Just finished killing eve s3, very odd ending, probably means more to come. Race across the world one episode to go, usual stuff gardeners world, gogglebox etc. Neffa, really enjoyed peaky blinders and I was born in small heath, 117 Somerville rd. But a bit later on.

SarrissUK Offline
(19-05-2020, 09:30 PM)Proserpina Wrote: I've been watching Blake's 7 (all available on YouTube), so am a bit behind the times. I'm up to Season 3, but have taken a little break over the past three weeks or so. I've mostly been watching other stuff on YouTube (including a few gardening vlogs) and old episodes of Law & Order. I've been meaning to watch the last season of Vikings and the latest season of Bosch (never mind a whole assortment of other stuff on Amazon Prime) but I don't really have the concentration span for full episodes of new stuff right now. I'm trying to force myself to do more with my evenings than just collapse in a pathetic little heap, but it's not easy. I've downloaded a Steam adventure game that's been in my library for ages (it came as part of a bundle with other games I wanted) and am playing that in short bursts. I also got a meditation game (Playne) as part of the free "game for carers" offer and have been attempting 20 minutes of meditation every day. I'm not very good at it as my mind jumps around all over the place, but I'm trying!

There's another gamer on here! Me too, but not as serious as I used to be years ago - gardening takes up my time now. Lovely to see you on this forum and lovely to see you today! Smile

I have the DVDs of The Killing (the danish version) and The Bridge (danish and swedish version) and they're both absolutely brilliant. Neither is on Netflix I don't think, but I highly recommend them.

If you like good quality drama about a family, relationships with quick quips and great sense of humour, I highly recommend Gilmore girls. I love Grey's anatomy, Private Practice (now discontinued), Chicago Fire and all of them too.

Curly Offline
I love watching Only Fools and Horses had watched most of them before but still great humour also have the latest series of Killing Eve recorded but just not in the mood for watching it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Curly's post:
  • Broadway

Broadway Offline
(20-05-2020, 06:21 PM)Stem20 Wrote: Just finished killing eve s3, very odd ending, probably means more to come. Race across the world one episode to go, usual stuff gardeners world, gogglebox etc. Neffa, really enjoyed peaky blinders and I was born in small heath, 117 Somerville rd. But a bit later on.
I thought Killing Eve was still airing?
Regards..........Danny Smile

Admin Offline
The Boss
Just finished watching Bergerac and just started Dads Army again.

Next on the list will be All Creatures Great and Small

Stem20 Offline
Thumbs Up 
I thought episode 6 'end of game' was the finale, perhaps there will be another next Monday,I hope so as it might be a better conclusion. Thanks for the heads up

Broadway Offline
(21-05-2020, 05:44 AM)Stem20 Wrote: I thought episode 6 'end of game' was the finale, perhaps there will be another next Monday,I hope so as it might be a better conclusion. Thanks for the heads up
No wonder you thought it was an odd ending Smile  There are 8 episodes
Regards..........Danny Smile

Stem20 Offline
(21-05-2020, 05:56 AM)Broadway Wrote:
(21-05-2020, 05:44 AM)Stem20 Wrote: I thought episode 6 'end of game' was the finale, perhaps there will be another next Monday,I hope so as it might be a better conclusion. Thanks for the heads up
No wonder you thought it was an odd ending Smile  There are 8 episodes
Thanks, what a numpty. Look forward to next Monday, but 'end of game' was a bit deceiving.