Lockdown TV.
B-M Offline
What's everyone watching?..............I've just finished Season 1 of Blindspot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes B-M's post:
  • Can the Man

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Dr Who,Torchwood,Vikings,The Bone Collector,Gangs of London,Robin (wimpy) Hood series.

Just finished The Last Kingdom series and about to start Game of Thrones Series. I've read all of the Last Kingdom books and didn't think the series was up to much, I've also read all the Game of Thrones books so we'll see how that series stacks up.

You did ask ?
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Broadway Offline
Just finished Dark Materials and After Life(S2), Better Call Saul, Blacklist, and Homeland.

Saving "Gangs Of London" for post lockdown.

Next Save Me(S2), Killing Eve(S3), plus other bits.
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man

Mamzie Offline
On top of a South Wales Mountain
still on avengers film with kids... Myself am enjoying "Ann with an E"
Gardeners Spring Recipe - 1 part soil, 2 parts water, 3 parts wishful thinking ...  
[-] The following 2 users Like Mamzie's post:
  • Can the Man, Norfolk Grey

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I'm watching the newer series of Hawaii 5 O. I find I can watch the American police procedural TV shows at the same time as messing about on my tablet, usually posting on here. OH finds them too trivial, so I'm banished to the spare room, where I have my own stash of chocolate, so I'm not complaining. ?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Vinny

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(19-05-2020, 06:06 PM)B-M Wrote: What's everyone watching?..............I've just finished Season 1 of Blindspot.
I love blindspot it’s a brilliant series.

(19-05-2020, 06:47 PM)Mamzie Wrote: still on avengers film with kids... Myself am enjoying "Ann with an E"
Love all action hero movies and tv series, especially DC comics rather than Marvel. I’m a big Batman fan, also love the tv series Titans which is on Netflix
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 2 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • B-M, Mamzie

Greenfingers Offline
Finished Line of Duty ( brilliant). I am now slowly going through ancient episodes of Waking the dead. The really early ones were a bit slow, but I'm enjoying them now. I tried Life on Mars but gave up (again). My favourite era was the 1970s and I really like Philip Glenister but it's just not grabbing me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greenfingers's post:
  • Mamzie

Bren Offline
Finished Supernatural Series 1-10 box set watched them on TV but missed some episodes when it went to Sky or some such pay channel.
Next up is re-watching Tim Burton movies.

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Recently finished the whole of Vikings. You can’t beat a good blood eagle   Big Grin .
Just started watching mad dogs (on amazon). I can’t explain any of it ! It’s really really weird. But you can’t stop watching.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
I've been watching Blake's 7 (all available on YouTube), so am a bit behind the times. I'm up to Season 3, but have taken a little break over the past three weeks or so. I've mostly been watching other stuff on YouTube (including a few gardening vlogs) and old episodes of Law & Order. I've been meaning to watch the last season of Vikings and the latest season of Bosch (never mind a whole assortment of other stuff on Amazon Prime) but I don't really have the concentration span for full episodes of new stuff right now. I'm trying to force myself to do more with my evenings than just collapse in a pathetic little heap, but it's not easy. I've downloaded a Steam adventure game that's been in my library for ages (it came as part of a bundle with other games I wanted) and am playing that in short bursts. I also got a meditation game (Playne) as part of the free "game for carers" offer and have been attempting 20 minutes of meditation every day. I'm not very good at it as my mind jumps around all over the place, but I'm trying!
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Proserpina's post:
  • Veggie