Moonraker
Like the new avatar V. Have you found any super pests?Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Curly Offline
^^^^^ try not to encourage her JJB as some time the avatar can change on a dayly basis
[-] The following 2 users Like Curly's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(07-07-2020, 09:35 AM)JJB Wrote: Like the new avatar V. Have you found any super pests?Smile

(07-07-2020, 01:01 PM)Curly Wrote: ^^^^^ try not to encourage her JJB as some time the avatar can change on a dayly basis
Just the One JJB ^^^ Tongue
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mikey

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Sorry Curly, I encourage V in everything. Smile I don't necessarily join in but I love her eccentricity and some of her ideas are brilliant. I think I'm a wee bit jealous Smile Don't read this V you'll either be embarrassed or big headed.!
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey, Veggie

Mikey Offline
So I'm fairly self-explanatory, what you read is what you get, though don't add a C, you wouldn't like me with a C. Dodgy

My portrait/avatar though isn't particularly accurate.  I more closely resemble a younger rounder Victor Meldrew, constantly scowling to ensure everyone stays at a comfortable bats length. Big Grin

I actually quite like not knowing people well enough to call them by their name, it's much quicker to write V or JJB than your actual names. The minute you have a name you have an image of someone else you know with that name, and I'd rather picture you all as talking versions of your avatars.  Heart
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Broadway Online
Given my signature states Danny I suppose I should have just had that as my signon! Smile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mikey, Veggie

Mikey Offline
Your age might determine your initial thought about reading the term signon, it was used to describe TV channels starting up in the morning. Back in the day when they actually switched off at night. Wink

Apparently radio also, so you might be older than I think Danny.  Tongue
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Bren Offline
I'm hopeless at making up names so when i first joined forums I picked this name and stuck with it or a variation of it ever since.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bren's post:
  • Admin, Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Curly Offline
(07-07-2020, 03:00 PM)JJB Wrote: Sorry Curly, I encourage V in everything. Smile I don't necessarily join in but I love her eccentricity and some of her ideas are brilliant. I think I'm a wee bit jealous Smile Don't read this V you'll either be embarrassed or big headed.!

You don't know what you are unleashing
[-] The following 2 users Like Curly's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(07-07-2020, 06:36 PM)Curly Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 03:00 PM)JJB Wrote: Sorry Curly, I encourage V in everything. Smile  I don't necessarily join in but I love her eccentricity and some of her ideas are brilliant.  I think I'm a wee bit jealous Smile  Don't read this V you'll either be embarrassed or big headed.!

You don't know what you are unleashing

I know I'm safe in the knowledge we're a very long distance apart! Smile.  You and V are obviously  long standing adversaries.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie