Pubs Opening
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I love a pub after a walk with the dog - 2 dogs these days! The little terrier was just getting social enough that she wouldn't growl as anything larger than her walked past. Sid the collie loved the attention Smile

I love a glass of fizz but would also prefer a pub for a coffee in the afternoon as I could take the dog in without question.

I won't be visiting in the near future, I haven't been inside a shop yet - I haven't missed it either!
[-] The following 7 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Greenfingers, Jay, Mark_Riga, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

Broadway Online
(05-07-2020, 07:15 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: I am like you Danny - I like the social aspect of a drink after work, or a night out on the lash with the girls. I've not ventured out this weekend to go to the pub, but I will go for a swift pint after work on Tuesday. Booked a table and everything. It will only be for one pint, and it will definitely be only be one pint, but I am so looking forward to it Smile
Enjoy your pint tonight SarrissSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, SarrissUK, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
(07-07-2020, 06:34 AM)Broadway Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 07:15 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: I am like you Danny - I like the social aspect of a drink after work, or a night out on the lash with the girls. I've not ventured out this weekend to go to the pub, but I will go for a swift pint after work on Tuesday. Booked a table and everything. It will only be for one pint, and it will definitely be only be one pint, but I am so looking forward to it Smile

I was anxious before I went as I was worried the pub would be too busy, but actually it was rather sedate. I met up with my boss and his boss in my substantive post, and it was so lovely to see them. I would happily admit that I have missed them both - they're thoroughly nice people and it felt a bit like coming home.

One and a half pint later, I went home a very happy bunny Smile
[-] The following 6 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Veggie

Jimny14 Offline
We're taking the in laws motor home off to eskdale this weekend for a mini break. We're meeting some friends there who are going a couple of days earlier and leaving a day before us. We've booked the local pub for a dinner Sunday eve just my wife, myself and our daughter. Should be interesting. I am looking forward to a couple of hand pull pints and some pub grub.
[-] The following 5 users Like Jimny14's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, Scarlet, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Sounds heavenly Jimny - the simple things we've all missed!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 4 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, Jimny14, Veggie

Broadway Online
(07-07-2020, 11:14 PM)SarrissUK Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 06:34 AM)Broadway Wrote:

I was anxious before I went as I was worried the pub would be too busy, but actually it was rather sedate. I met up with my boss and his boss in my substantive post, and it was so lovely to see them. I would happily admit that I have missed them both - they're thoroughly nice people and it felt a bit like coming home.

One and a half pint later, I went home a very happy bunny Smile
Did you have to leave contact details Sarriss?
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man

SarrissUK Offline
I didn't, but I had shared my contact details with them already when I booked the table through their app Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • Broadway