Could you describe another as an animal
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
There are other G&G members to pick on, you know.Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Mikey, Small chilli

Mikey Offline
Not many with 100 plus posts a week mind. Wink
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mikey's post:
  • JJB, Scarlet, Veggie

Mikey Offline
I did wonder if you were a bee JJB, would you be the queen bee?, and if so does that make Mr JJB a worker bee that gets turfed out the hive. Smile
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(03-07-2020, 07:19 PM)Mikey Wrote: I did wonder if you were a bee JJB, would you be the queen bee?, and if so does that make Mr JJB a worker bee that gets turfed out the hive. Smile

NAH, not me.  The bee comes from surname initial.  OH is the busy bee, always on the go and with a definite plan. I wouldn't dream of interfering with a worker bee, I can spend hours relaxing just watching him.  Smile   I think if I was a bee I'd be a bumble.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Mikey Offline
How does mr JJB react to that? I’m happy in the garden on my own, I don’t generally need assistance I’m not sure I’d tolerate OH chilling and commenting from the sidelines though. I think in that scenario I might not be a normal badger I might become a honey badger.  Tongue
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
What would I be then ?
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(04-07-2020, 08:15 AM)Small chilli Wrote: What would I be then ?
I think you would be a Fox, as in Foxy lady. oh yea  Big Grin
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 4 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • JJB, Mikey, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(04-07-2020, 08:46 AM)Can the Man Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 08:15 AM)Small chilli Wrote: What would I be then ?
I think you would be a Fox, as in Foxy lady. oh yea  Big Grin
What ever you’re taking or drinking....... STOP now! It’s obviously not doing you any good   Big Grin  Big Grin
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 5 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mikey, Scarlet, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(04-07-2020, 06:01 AM)Mikey Wrote: How does mr JJB react to that? I’m happy in the garden on my own, I don’t generally need assistance I’m not sure I’d tolerate OH chilling and commenting from the sidelines though. I think in that scenario I might not be a normal badger I might become a honey badger.  Tongue

In reality, we divide and conquer,  when it comes to the garden.   He does grass, hedges, pond, digging, edges and tidying.  I stick to sowing, planting, picking, veges, fruits and flowers.  There are some days we don't even see each other except for meals.  We discuss but never criticise,  that's why we've lasted 39 years!  There might not be criticism but there's plenty of taking the mick.  He's quite pleased at being a bulldog.  He's currently in battle with an infamous telephone company,  he won't win but he'll enjoy trying.  Victor Meldrew comes to mind Smile.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Mikey, Veggie

Mikey Offline
That’s nice, OH has brown fingers, everything she touches either dies or gets put somewhere inappropriate. She’ll plant it either in too small a space or where it won’t grow. The gardening gene didn’t pass from her mother to her, she tries love her but it’s a car crash in action.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • JJB, Veggie