Could you describe another as an animal
Mikey Offline
The multipeople threads, and V’s tortoise fetish got me thinking. If you could describe another person in animal terms how would you imagine them, this is not intended to be rude or to offend, it’s just an amusing view into your imaginations. 

Veggie, I can’t imagine you as a tortoise, to me you are more a cross between a flamingo and an owl. Something I’m now calling a flaming owl, as spell checker corrected my Flamingowl Smile 

To me you are wise like an owl, yet colourful and gregarious like a flamingo. 

Feel free to imagine someone here or out there in the world or even imagine oneself.  The more obscure and amusing the better. Fictional animals are also allowed, no restrictions. Keep it light hearted though. Wink
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 7 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
A flamingowl!! Not sure what to make of that - especially as you've met me!!
I think you're a badger - rootling around in the undergrowth for anything edible and you usually wear dark clothes to diguise your nocturnal habits!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mikey, Scarlet, Small chilli

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Since the first time I visited Egypt I always felt an affinity to Anubis, who was a God in the form of a black dog.

I am also Libra and Anubis is nearly always seen with his scales, I also have the eye of Horus tattooed on my shoulder.

Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 4 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Mikey, Scarlet, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I thought Anubis was a Jackal - a Jackofalltrades?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli, Vinny

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(03-07-2020, 12:36 AM)Veggie Wrote: I thought Anubis was a Jackal - a Jackofalltrades?
As always VC you are correct he is a Jackal, which are of the canine family.  Wink
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 3 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Scarlet, Veggie, Vinny

Mikey Offline
Our virtual personas and our physical personas are not always the same thing Veggie. Tongue  I think your virtual persona is far more outgoing, more flamboyant, and more likely to be seen in a flock than a tortoise. 

I’m happy to be a badger, in either scenario as there is a fair splash of grey but, I’d prefer a skunk! ? I always loved Pepe Le Pew.?  Cool
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 4 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Scarlet, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I've always fancied myself as a meerkat, slightly scatty but there's some order in there somewhere. OH is definitely a bulldog, not in stature but he gets his teeth into something and doesn't give up - or perhaps a dung beetle - same reason. Don't honestly know the G&G gang well enough to be fanciful about them.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie, Vinny

Broadway Online
Easy really, Veggie is a March HareSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie, Vinny

Curly Offline
Actually I have pictured Veggie as a rabbit, always hopping about but soft and friendly
[-] The following 2 users Like Curly's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(03-07-2020, 04:49 PM)Curly Wrote: Actually I have pictured Veggie as a rabbit, always hopping about but soft and friendly

And eats greens!
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie