Adventures through the Alphabet. :D
JJB Offline
Moonraker
Vera was Very excited. She and her Vivacious friend Verity were Vying with each other to Vocalise Verse for Various Visitors to the Vintage Victorian Velocipede museum. This Venture into Verse is said to soothe Vagrants and Visitors alike creating a Vibrant Vibe at the Venue. Verity and Vera are Volunteers providing Valuable Vigor to the Vision the museum has for the future.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Veggie is Visiting Venice to Verify whether Venetian Blinds are Viable for Velux Windows. Venetian blinds with Velour Valances are Visibly in Vogue in Venice.
Whilst Veggie ate Viscous Vermicelli with Vermouth, from a Verandah alongside a Venetian Canal, resting her Violet Varicose Veins which were Visibly Vibrating in the heat, she spotted a man who looked Vaguely familiar. Is he a Visitor, a Viking or a Vagrant in his Vest and shorts. Could it be Vinny???
Veggie waved her plate of Vegetables at the man. His Visage turned a Vivid, Veal colour and he was last seen Vaulting over Vehicles shouting Vampire, Vampire. Big Grin
Arrivederci, Vinny. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
WXYZ together for tomorrow Big Grin
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Young Xavier was rather Wayward and Zany he, Zachary and Zelda would think nothing of Zooming ZigZag round their Yard Yelling at the top of their voices until Xavier's mother said 'Enough stop that Wailing. If you want to Yell go to Yodelling classes at the Youth club, go Waltzing at the Water's edge, take Xylophone lessons with aunty Xanthe or take baby Zoe to the Zoo, anything, just get out of my Yard'. They took the hint and decided to do all at the same time. They took baby Zoe off to see the Zebras While Waltzing along, trying to Yodel at the top of their Voices to the accompaniment of a toy Xylophone.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I'm Winnie from Wet and Windy West Wales. When I Was Widowed, I Wanted an Xciting Challenge to fill the Void so I decided to Walk around the World, Wearing Wellies. My Waterproof coat is Waterlogged, my Walking stick is Wibbly Wobbly and I'm Weatherbeaten and Windblown. I've been Walking and Wandering for Weeks, and last Wednesday I reached Worcester! Well, its a start. It'll be a Zillion more days before I reach West Wickham.
This Challenge Was Wishful Thinking, Whimpered Winnie, Whistling and Wheezing in the Wind.
Just then, a big Yellow Taxi, pulled up, "Want a Lift? Where you going?" .
Winnie Wondered What her friends Would say if she Went home?
"Take me home to Wales," Winnie Whispered, Where a Welsh Welcome and Warm Whisky are Waiting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
William, Xavier, Yvonne & Zoe. All young and wild. Wanted to visit Wyoming, Yellowstone national park and Zimbabwean. Wildlife watching was high on the agenda. To decide where to go first they played battle ships. Ships were named with locations. First one sunk was the first destination. So they were all hoping their X hit the target.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
That's it for another year! You can concentrate on gardening or house building now. Thank you both for playing along and to the Boss who ran out of steam after one letter. Big Grin
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I was on the verge of giving up occasionally, but couldn't leave you on your own. I'm surprised SC kept with it, seeing as how she has plenty of other things on her mind. Menus were easy, stories not so much.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’ll be honest I did struggle at times. But wasn’t going to abandon when Veggie had gone to all the trouble of thinking up our entertainment.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I struggled too but I couldn't give up - what would you lot have said if I had. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli