Adventures through the Alphabet. :D
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Its time to be more active and start exploring the world doing things that are a bit outside your comfort zone.
There are a few information boxes you'll need to complete, alphabetically themed , of course. 
1. Your nickname, for example, Awesome Annie
2. Who you're going with,  Angry Andy - fictional or real person.
3. Where  you're going - Aberdeen
4. What you'll be doing -  Alpine horn blowing
5.  The weather..............Awful
6. Wearing? Taking with you?
In fact anything that would tempt someone to go an an adventure with you  (or make you want to stay at home with a book).
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I'll start Wink
My name is Agatha Antelope and I have Amazingly long Arms, but not legs!
I'm going to Addis Ababa with Angry Andre Agassi where we will do some Acrobatics before Ascending and Abseiling down the Ancient walls, wearing Aertex vests under our Anoraks.
There'll be time for some Aromatherapy during the Afternoon before our return to the Airport.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
This is brilliant! It’s going to take some thinking about. I’ll be back later .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I can see some of these ending up very long stories  Big Grin .and more than likely amusing and bizarre    Big Grin .

My name is Annie Angus and my friend Andrew Anderson are going to Antarctic to watch the Aurora and be awe struck by the amazing abundance of animals. The weather is accommodating. Warm Apple strudel and apple snaps are available in a lovely attractive and atmospheric little bar after our adventure. 
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Only just caught this thread it needs some thought. As Arnold Schwarzeneggar said.... I'll be back.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Well hello there, I'm Algernon Arbelthorpe III. My friend, Lady Angelica Arbuthnot, and I are off to the Americas. Our grand tour will take in Arctic survival training in Alaska, Aerial yoga in Arkansas, Abseiling in Arizona then travelling south and ending up visiting an Alpaca farm in Argentina.
Whilst in some places the weather was Awful in others it was Absolutely Amazing, Averaging out to be Agreeable. We had to make sure to take our Anti Air sickness tablets to avoid discomfort but on the whole our trip was Awesome. You'll need your Aran jumpers for the colder climes but normal clothes will suit more temperate Areas. We will be sure to Airmail postcards back home of all our Adventures.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
The following story is fiction

My name is Bert barnes . Me and my friend big butt Bob are going to Budapest to bungee jump while wearing bikinis to raise money for breast cancer research. Then onto Bangkok to borrow a friends Bugatti veyron.
Then we’ll be going to visit the Bermuda Triangle, because why wouldn’t you? Then quickly nip over Barbados to see björk. Then finally we’ll be going to the big apple for a banquet and I’ll be wearing my finest ball gown .
Then Buying burgers while waiting for the bus home.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Big Butt Bob and Bert. Sounds like a music hall double act. Belly laughed at today's adventure SC
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
My name is Betty Brassica (aka the Brassy Blonde) and I'm Broke.
My twin Boys, Bill and Ben (the Brussels Sprouts) come home from school with tales of their schoolmates' half term Break plans - Bartholomew Blenkinsop is off to Bali, Belinda Blaithwaite to Bruges, even Boris Bryant is going to Benidorm, and, like I said, I'm Broke.
So I've had a Brainwave, we'll go to Butlins by Bus. There's Butlins, Blackpool, Bognor and Barry Island (or there was, once!).
Bill & Ben will love all the activities, Biking, Big Dipper Rides, Bungee jumping, maybe even Ballet and Bathing in the sea! Not to mention the Big British Breakfast Buffet with Bacon, Bangers, Burgers and Beans.
Once the Boys are in Bed, it'll be Brassy's time to let her Bottle Blonde hair down with some Belly Dancing and Bingo, not to mention a few Beers, Bitter and Black please, Barman.
I'll be sorry when our short Break is over and its time to Board the Bus Back home. Never mind, there's always next year!
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Betty Beale was Battling Bulimia, her partner Brad Butler had just Beaten BeriBeri and they were feeling rather Blue, so to Boost their mood they decided to Beetle off to Bournemouth Beach hoping to Broaden their horizons and Brighten their days. Betty packed Bathing shorts, Bikinis and Beach Balls, Brad made sure he had Books, Bucket & spade and of course Beer to drink with the Barbecue. As they walked along the Boardwalk they saw a Board advertising Boat trips to visit the Baracuda Bay. They Boarded the Boat But Before it could set off the Bottom Breached and it floundered. The Baracuda weren't going to be Biting today. Betty and Brad were Bitter their Boat Trip Bombed so returned to the Beach for the Barbecue which then wouldn't light. The Blight on the day was a Bummer so Betty and Brad Blew off the idea of Bournemouth after all and returned home to Biggleswade.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie