Adventures through the Alphabet. :D
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
'Ello, I'm Lucy Locket and I'm a Loner. I Like to Look for Lost items in the Long grass, Like Daddy Long Legs and Lover's Letters, Little Luckies Lingering, Longing, for a Lad or Lady to Like them.
I Lope around the Local Lake, Like a Looney, and gather Lilac, Lavender and Lilies and Leave them on a Log or Loveseat for other Lonely Losers to Like as much as I do. The Legend of the Lonely lady Looker of the Lake starts here!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Online
Moonraker
'Lo Lovelies, I'm Lucy Lastic and my Lofty friend here is Lanky Larry Lovelace. We Live in Lively London. Lanky Larry and I Love Larking about and having a Laugh but Lately we've Looked at Leaving London and making a more Langourous Life in the Legendary Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch. Looking at Leasing a Little house in Llanfair PG we decided, in the end, we couldn’t pronounce it so decided instead to go to Lickey End.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Morning I’m Mary mother to milly & molly the mastiff’s. My friends Martin, Michael, Mark and Marion are taking me on a mystery tour . They’ve given me some hints. Like make sure to have your medicine, mittens and maxi dress with you. So more than a one day mystery tour. The other clues are more difficult to interpret. Magical, maritime, mayhem, memories and monsoons. Before the fun happens, I have to go to a meeting with a monstrous monumental M************ of a manger to ask for the time off. The rest of the day will be fitting a manifold for underfloor heating.
I’ll be heading straight to majestic’s wine bar after work for their marvellous martini cocktail and chefs special mac and cheese.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
'Morning All, I'm Mary Mary Quite Contrary and these are My Mates, Milly, Molly & Mandy. We're going Mountaineering in the Magnificent Mountains of Morocco. Maybe we'll spot a Multitude of Multicoloured Mushrooms, not Magic, before the Melting snow turns them to Mush. Morocco is a Mecca for Mushroom Marauders and we'll Meet and Mingle with them on our many Missions. Then its back to Marrakesh for a Multi-Mushroom Mixed Messy Meal at the Market.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Online
Moonraker
Meet the Marvellous Murrays, Milo, Mike, Max, Miriam and Me, Mystic Meg . We Meet on Mondays at the Mall in Malmesbury where Mum, our Mentor and trainer in Mesmerism and all things Mystical, puts us through our paces in the Magical arts. We are Moving next Month to Maidstone and will have to find an alternative Meeting place. We'll take a Map and Mark the ley lines then we'll Manage to see where they Merge to find the Most Meaningful spot where the Mana is strong. The Marvellous Murrays will be Making Magic Magnificently within a Month.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
We're Nutty Nora and Not Normal Norman and we've had a Nidea. We were in Nuneaton and Noticed that all the plates of Nibbles were left uneaten in Nuneaton all Night. Nibbles should be "Nice Not Nasty" (and that's the Name of our New and Novel Brand). We will Ndeavour to deliver N-velopes of Nuts and Nibbles at any time of the Night whenever you get the Nightime Nibblies in your Nightie or Nightcap.
Nice, No??
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Nicky the nurse and Neil the nerd. Never noticed neither one really liked the other. Nicky went to Nepal with her nephew Nathan . Neil went to New Zealand where he met Natalie who was in the Navy. Night after night was spent looking for nebulas
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Online
Moonraker
I'm, No Nonsense Negroni and this is my sister Noilly (she's a Prat) but Nice. We're off on road trip to friends in Netherfield, Nottingham with a bottle of Neuchatel wine, some Nobby's Nuts, Nectarines and Nutella sandwiches. Hopefully we'll be getting our Nails done then go Nightclubbing, returning home to Newport the Next day.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Oliver and Olivia live in Oxford but like to visit Orlando. Only if they are very organised. Ordering all their organic food to arrive before them. Oliver checks over & over again that he’s packed his orange oilskins. As the couple are an operations manager and a collector of opulent original art. They like things in order. You’ll find no outrageous impulsive last minute decisions here. Possibly due to the amount of opal Olivia wears, weighing her down. The orient express tickets are an overly indulgent surprise for Oliver. It will be quite a detour on the way home from Orlando.
The last night before they travel. They walk to their favourite oriental restaurant. Looking up at Orion’s Belt on their way and discussing what to have. Oysters with a herby ( mostly oregano) crust in a ouzo sauce
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Ola!
I'm Olive and I'm One of a kind, there's Only One like me.
Last October I 'Opped Overseas, then Overland to Oslo for the Opening of the Orange Orchards. Obviously, they're not Ordinary Outdoor Orange Orchards as Outside in Oslo, its Often Overcast and Freezing Overnight. These Oranges have Outstanding tolerance to below 0 temperatures, unlike Outspan Oranges. On Offer at Ocado - One time only. Big Grin Order now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli