Adventures through the Alphabet. :D
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’m Isabel. This is my friend Isaac. From Indonesia. We’re going to see an Inca mummy at the museum. Incredible stories about her innocence & inevitable death interest me. Then we’ve been invited to a talk on invisibility. I imagine we’re going to get hungry. So I’ve booked a table at my favourite Indian restaurant for this evening. Next weekend we’re off to the island of Isla to thoroughly investigate the large industry of there whiskey & gin distilleries. I’ll have my ibuprofen for the headache that will inevitably follow.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I'm Imogene and this is my Illustrious Friend, Isadora Window.
We're Interested in the Italian Icecream Industry and Intend Investigating its Inception in Iceland. Initially, we'll be Inhabiting the Igloo Inn, built by the Inuit on the Island of Iceland. There are Images of the Inuit Imbibing Ice cubes, even in Infancy.
When the great Italian explorer, Iago de Gelatelli's ship, the Ivory, hit an Iceberg in an Inlet in Iceland, the Inuit dressed his Injuries with Ice and gave him an Icicle to suck, flavoured with Icelandic berries.
Iago, Immersed himself in Inuit cuisine, before returning to Italy with an Information to Invent an Iced delicacy, which Involved Infusing Ice with milk from his Mother, Isolde's Iberian Cows, calling it Icecream..
It Impressed all who tasted It, so much that Iago sold the Intellectual rights to the Mafia who set up Icecream parlours throughout Italy and In stores outside Italy, named Iceland in homage to its Inception.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Hi I'm Idris. It's Inevitable that my Irrepressible friend Iseult and I go travelling at some time as she loves returning to her native Ireland. Our plan is to go Island hopping especially to Inishbofin Island and several others on our list. As it often is, we expect Inclement weather but whist Irritating and Irksome it is irrevalent to our enjoyment. On our return we are taking Instruction in various Interesting activities, Irish Dancing, Ikebana and even Ice skating and Ice sculpting. I am Indebted to Iseult for Indulging my Inquisitive nature.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Hi we’re Jack & jane Jenkins. We live on Jura and we farm Jerusalem artichokes. June and July are very busy months for us. Just now is too busy juggling scaffolding. So another pathetic attempt from me today
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Hi, I'm Jonquil and this is my Jolly Friend, Jumping Jack Flash, named after an incident when he was forced to Jettison from a Javelin Jet over Jersey. Telling this tale has brought him many a Jar of Jameson's down at the Old Job and Jamboree, where he is to be found, most January evenings, Jesting with the Jovial locals.
The true story behind Jumping Jack Flash's name is that he Jumped off the Jackson Bridge, Jet propelled by Jerusalem Artichokes, wearing only a Jersey and his Long Johns ending up Jammed between two Junipers, his legs like Jelly..........and his name is John.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Hello, we are Kate Cheeps and Our Ken Beyond. We are Kindred spirits, Kale Hunters, exploring the world in search of new Kales!
We thought about going to the Kingdoms of Kazakhstan or Kyrgystan but had trouble with the spelling! Kenya was easier, or climbing Kilimanjaro with our Khaki Knapsacks, Kitted out with Kale Knives and Kodak camera.
Or there's Australia with Koala Kales (climb trees) and Kangaroo Kales that Knee you when touched.
KFC want our Kales for their Kentucky Fried Kale Crisps, so don't Keep us, we Knead the dough.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Apologies I missed J, life got in the way. I'm musng on K as we speak.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Hi I’m Karen king of Korea and this is my kinky kitten Kirsty. We love karaoke & spending time in the kitchen. We visit lots of kind people that let us into some very special kitchens. Not that they have much choice as I’m king in my own kingdom (in my head). We’re very close friends with Kevin and Keith. They are karate teachers. They come round after classes for chicken Kiev or kippers. Trying to educate them on the very versatile kale and all its different varieties.
I have a dream to visit Krakatoa one day.
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Hi, I'm Kylie Kitkat and I'm a great friend of Kevin Kapok. We are both off on a course to improve our fighting skills in Kosovo. We'll learn Knife work, how to deliver a Knockout blow and how our Kickboxing skills can be used against our opponents. We already Know how to Kneecap or even Kill a foe but are not Keen on these actions considering them overKill and extreme. We are Kittens at heart.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’m Lisa lang and I live with Larry the Labrador and Lucy the labradoodle. We live in longton . I keep having dreams of driving a Lamborghini round Las Vegas & living the high life. I don’t know why. Because I like nothing more than luna gardening. Tonight will be legume planting. And walking through natures landscapes listening to larks , lapwings, linnets, long tails and watching lady birds and lacewings. Inhaling the amazing scent of lavender, lotus flowers. Then going home and eating a lovely homemade lasagna with a pint of lager.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • JJB