Adventures through the Alphabet. :D
JJB Offline
Moonraker
Well hello there, my name is Eduardo Escargot, I'm taking my Endearing friend Euphorbia Evans on visit around England setting off from Exeter and going through Exmouth, Eastliegh, Eastbourne, Ely, Esher and Evesham (not necessarily in that order). We'll definitely be taking some Excellent Egg sandwiches with Endive, jellied Eels and some Evian water to wash them down with. We hope to Experience Exotic Eats and visit an Escape room but will give Extreme sports a miss. I've told Euphorbia to set aside time for our trip but she wasn't Expecting to be away for Eons, which might be the case as I can only travel at a snail's pace.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Fred & Freda fennel found themselves ferried off to a french farmer’s market. They met Florence Florentine and mr focaccia at the flower stall . Buying their favourite freesias . They all went to the fun fair and ate candyfloss . Finishing their day at the water front cafe for the finest fish and chips, frangipani tart and a fire ball
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Friends, my name is Fanny Fennel and this is my Fiancée, Fred Flintstone. On Friday, we're taking the Ferry to France for some Funghi Foraging in the French Forests. We Fancy Finding Fat Field mushrooms and Fiddly Fairy Rings for a Free and Frugal Fungus Feast.
From France we'll Fly to Finland for some Fishing and more Free Food.
The Finns are Famous for their Fried Fish Fillets and Fins so we will Feast on Fine Finnish Fins to Finish our Far Flung Forays.
Farewell, Friends. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
My name is Fenella fforbes-Fortesque, my friends Ferdinand and Fabiola Frog are joining me on a Fieldtrip to France. The Ferry journey was Fantastic, Fast and in very Fair weather. Being very Fashion conscious Fabiola wore her Favourite Frou Frou skirt and Fake Fur with Ferdi in his Fancy Flannel shirt and Fedora. We Foot passengers disembarked with a plan to seek out some Fine French Food. Ferdi Frolicked ahead and Found a Fitting place and ordered a delicacy. We all really enjoyed our cuisses de grenouilles accompanied by Fruit juice, until someone from Front of house whispered in Ferdi's ear and explained what he was eating.
Ferdi and Fabiola Freaked out and Flounced out Feeling Fairly Faint at their Foray into cannibalism.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
Hi I’m Gladys and I’m having a girls night in with grace, Georgia & Gemma. It’s movie night so it’ll be ghost busters, the Green mile, gladiator , the godfather. So many great movies to mostly miss because we’ll be too busy. With a few glass (more likely bottles) of gin and having a good gossip and a few giggles. Not forgotten to order our Greek take away or Greg’s for that one weirdo in every group.
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Good Day, I'm Gwen Gherkin and this is my Good friend Gary Baldi; known as the Greedy Gardeners.
We're Going on a Gourmand's tour of Germany to eat Giant German Sausages with Garlic, Gorgonzola and Garbanzos followed by Gluhwein. Then its a day trip to Greece for a Gigantic bowl of Grapes and Greek Yogurt washed down with Grappa and Glutinous Greek coffee.
Good food in Generous Quantities...........Good Appetite!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I'm Gytha and this Gangly entity is Gordon from Glasgow, we have been Great friends for years and were Going Glamping near Glastonbury. We were Giddy with excitement and packed all our Gear, Grub and Gladrags. Gordon even packed his Guitar, Guaranteeing a Good time. Getting there was Great, no serious holdups and the weather was Glorious. We soon Got settled into our Gorgeous tent but it went downhill from there. A Great big Gallumping Golden Goat Gobbled Gordon's Gingernut and scarpered. Gordon tried to Grab the Goat but fell face down into a puddle. While he was down a Gander pecked at his Gluteus, poor Gordon. I'm afraid I just Giggled. Gordon Grumbled and wanted to Go home but I Graciouly declined. He Gave up anyway and was Gone in a shot. His loss, my Gain I had plenty of me time in the countryside.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Online
Super Pest Controller
I’m hilarious Hilary a hillbilly from Hungary. I moved to the highlands. So I could spend my time hunting haggis. My other favourite pass time. I like to keep a little hush hush. As it’s hanging people that harass me. Lots of places to hide bodies in the highlands. See told you I was hilarious, I’m joking. What I really like doing is making hand tied bunches of honesty, honeysuckle, herbs, heather & hydrangeas. My friend Hamish is bringing over his home cooked hind hotpot we’ll have it with hisspi cabbage and haricot beans . We’re meeting up so we can workout our joint business adventure honey bee & hydroponics farm. A homemade & homegrown venture with some hand made crafts thrown in as well.
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Hello! I'm Hazel Nutt and this is my Husband How-ard isa Nutt to Crack. He used to be a Colonel (kernel) in the Heavy Nutts Brigade.
He's been Haranguing me for a Holiday somewhere Healthy as He's Having Heart Trouble. He wants to Hot foot it around the Highways of Hawaii, from Honolulu to Heebeejeebee, from Hostel to Hotel, ending with a Homestay in Hungary. Personally, I'd rather have a Hangover in Hanover than be Hungry in Hungary.Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Hello, I'm the Honorable Horatio Houghton and my Handsome, Huggable, Hirsute (Hairy) fourlegged Helpmate Here is Harry, a Havanese. Harry and I are going to the Half day Harpenden Hairy dog show. We've never been to a show before, this should be Hilarious. The Headman in a Hat Handed us tickets and waved us in. A Hairbrained Husky started to Howl which set all the other dogs off. A Harried Harry Hightailed it out of the arena and into the High Street, followed by Half of the other dogs which was 'Hello' to a High speed dogchase and bye bye dog show. Harry and I were reunited eventually and Happily went Home for Horlicks.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie