Adventures through the Alphabet. :D
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
This one is also fiction.

On a cold & chilly day myself Clare Clifford and my old friend Charlie Chaplin are going to Cardiff to visit a chicken for a chat , coffee & cake and hopefully get a glimpse of the famous seed collection. Then we’ll head off to visit cardigan bay. Hopefully to see some cetaceans. Then we’ll be going on a cruise to visit the Caribbean and take in some of the carnival and try lots of the local cuisine which has a lot of chilli and coconut in it. While on the cruise getting to go up the wheel house and try on the captains hat. When it’s all over you’ll find me sat in cal Mac ferry terminal eating crisps & drinking coke waiting to go back to craignure over the calm waters.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
This one is also fiction - in case you're wondering!

Carole, de Chantenay Carrot had always wanted to visit Chantenay Chateau, When she was a Child, and Curious about her unusual name, Carole's Mum had Called her over, patted the Cushion on the Chair beside her, and said, "Carole, there's something you need to know. When you were a Child, the other Children would make fun of you because you were height Challenged, you weren't a Conventional Carrot in size of Colour so we took you to France and had you Christened " de Chantenay Carrot" as they are small but perfectly formed. The Churlish Children have been told that you are of French royal blood and if they make fun, their heads will be Chopped off.
One day, Carole jumped in her Car and drove to the Cross Channel ferry port, intending to sail to Calais and drive onto Chantenay. When the ship reached Calais, the Captain made an announcement "Today's special offer, Cheap and Cheerful, is the Mystery Cruise to a surprise destination. ". If there was something Carole de CC couldn't resist, it was Cheap, Cheerful and Mystery. "Show me to my Cabin, I Choose the Cruise".
A Cruise!! There'd be cheap drink, Chablis, Chardonnay and Cider, non stop Coffee, Maybe they'd go to the Channel Islands, Cyprus or the Canary Islands. Perhaps even California!
That night, Carole de CC slept well, wondering where she would wake up. At dawn, she was out on deck, the Clouds had Cleared, they were off the Cornish Coast, chugging westward. Calm seas and a Cool breeze. Which way next? The Canaries via Cork perhaps.
Another night in the Cabin called, and at day break, Carole de CC leapt from her Comfy Cocoon and rushed to the deck. She was so excited, where would they be today?
I recognise this place!! Its Cardiff, my Cymru, my real birthplace, not a fancy Continental Chateau. Why did I ever want to leave. 

(I've run out of steam now, like the ferry, the sun's out and the garden calls............). Cheerio!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, MartinH, Small chilli

JJB Online
Moonraker
Calamity Catherine and I, Clarissa Chatterbox, live in Chesterfield and are both off to Cardiff by Coach. We're attending a Centre for Circus arts to learn how to be Clowns. What could go wrong? We packed our Clown Costumes and Climbed aboard. We had planned to visit a Chum in Cardiff, Carol Chantenay Carrot, but it turned out we didn't Catch her in time before she had galllivanted off on a Cruise. Curse our luck. Clown school was not what we expected, we weren't allowed to talk, only mime. How do you mime 'my Charlie Chaplain shoes are Crating havoc with my Chillblains' I don't know. I'm not called Clarissa Chatterbox for nothing so being quiet was Considerably Challenging. Calamity Catherine copped a face full of Custard pie and Called it a day. We Caught a Coach back home after only one day. Call us Cheesed off.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Sorry not much effort went into this one. Will have more time for tomorrow.

Daisy Duke and Daniel Duncan are going to take part in the Dakar rally. It’s going to be a very hot with a dry heat of the desert. Unsurprisingly it’ll be a bit dusty in places especially if lots of dust devils whipped up by the wind. The pit stops will be great as we get re fuelled with duck spring roll, Dal, donuts & danish pastries,
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Good Afternoon, I am Delphinium, The Dowager Duchess of Dibley, no need to curtsey, and this is my Lady's Maid, Daphne.
Daphne has tried to convince me that, in order to relate to the Dour and Dowdy Denizens of the Dibley Estate, I need to stop wearing Dior Dresses and wear Denim, Desist from Dressing for Dinner and Dining at the Dining table and eat Doughnuts from a bag in front of the tele instead.
Furthermore, I should take a trip to Disneyland,  meet Donald Duck, ride the big Dipper and collect Disney Pins to Decorate my Dressing Table.
In your Dreams, Daphne.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Online
Moonraker
(19-02-2024, 09:20 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Sorry not much effort went into this one. Will have more time for tomorrow.

It takes me all day to figure mine out, perhaps I should start the day before  Smile
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I jot down odd words as I think of them, then try to string them together. I thought up mine while I was driving this morning.
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Online
Moonraker
Doris and Doreen's Day out
Disagreeable Dave Dithered about Doing everything. He couldn't Decide whether to join me, Dotty Doris and my Dear friend Dizzy Doreen on a trip to Durdle Dor in Dorset or not. We girls were considering Driving Down to Dorset but Dave Didn't have much faith in our Driving Skills and said as much. Doreen and I weren't about to let Dave Diss our Driving without Dire consequences so we Duly Demanded with Dignity he withdraw his scurrilous Denigration. Dave Declined to recant so we in turn Declined to let Dave join us. Undefeated, Doreen and I Drove to Dorset, where we were Delighted with the view and even Dabbled our feet in the sea. We Dried our Damp feet then Decided to Drive home. We Debated whether to Dangle a Description of our Dazzling Day in front of Dave but came to the conclusion he was a Deadbeat and Didn't Deserve our attention. Disagreeable Dave has been Ditched.
Greetings from Salisbury
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Edith edgewear and Egbert Evans are going to Egypt via Exeter airport.
From Egypt we’ll be going to Ecuador. During this flight we’ll pass over the equator. Expecting the weather to be extremely hot and sunny. While we’re there we’ll be going on a tour of the little known elevator & escalator museum. The excitement is extreme! Our final part of our adventure brings us closer to home with a visit to Edinburg and the made up restaurant eleven. The menu consists of escargot, eggs in so many different ways, eclairs & espresso. It was a very enjoyable experience.
Our journey home found us on the overnight express train. The headline in the paper.
Experiments in Educating everyone about environmental issues has proven to be effective and essential
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Evening all, My Name is Esmeralda Eggplant and these two Exceptionally Entertaining Eggs are my brothers Eric and Ernie. 
When we were young, our Mother Eloped to Egypt with an Eccentric Eqyptian by the name of EverHotter the Eleventh and we three Eggplants were abandoned in an Eggbox at the Entrance to the Eternal home for Excommunicated Eggs in Exeter. 
We Earnestly need to find our Mother but have Exhausted all lines of Enquiry in England so have E-mailed the Egyptian Embassy asking for Entry Visas so that we can Extend our searches for our Mother. 
Eventually, the Egyptian Embassy granted our Visas but Explained that there was an Embargo on the Excavation of Mummies, however we would be Entertained, and Enthusiastically Encouraged to Explore Egypt's Existing Mummies and they were Emphatic that there would be one that would Endear itself......

The End.
  • JJB, Small chilli