2022 - Seed Swap Circle.
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Seed envelope making is under way. A new design for this year.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Farendwoman, JJB, Scarlet, Veggie

Garrett Offline
I've just been to the shops and got some little baggies and stickers so I'm all ready to start.
[-] The following 4 users Like Garrett's post:
  • JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Hunter CFB - Veggie and I have both swapped these in previous years, anyone out there still need some?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 5 users Like JJB's post:
  • Garrett, Proserpina, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

Farendwoman Offline
Don’t suppose anyone will want a few of the wonderful Galina tomatoes that Garrett supplied in last years seed exchange?
One of my favourites this year!
[-] The following 6 users Like Farendwoman's post:
  • Garrett, Proserpina, Scarlet, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
I do, please FEW! Smile

I've got more to share than I thought. You all are good influence on me, and I have a fair bit now Smile I wasn't very confident with saving seeds and whilst not perfect now, I'm much more brave Smile
[-] The following 8 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Farendwoman, Garrett, JJB, Proserpina, Scarlet, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
I now definitely have marrowfat peas, mixed radishes (popping those all out of the pods took aaaages!), and mixed cosmos (mostly from plants with lemon yellow flowers, but they could well have crossed with white or pink flowers). I have chopped up some giant tomatillos and expect to be able to extract some seed from those this coming weekend. Still hoping for the hollyhock seed too, but it may have dropped by the time I get to it.

As an aside, the catananche from last year's swap (I can't remember who put them in) are absolutely gorgeous. Very pretty silvery buds and now beautiful purple flowers.
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 5 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • Garrett, Scarlet, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

toomanytommytoes Offline
(18-10-2022, 09:34 PM)Proserpina Wrote: As an aside, the catananche from last year's swap (I can't remember who put them in) are absolutely gorgeous. Very pretty silvery buds and now beautiful purple flowers.
Think it was me. They're lovely I agree. There is a white version with a purple centre which looks really good too, need to get some seed for that one.
[-] The following 4 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Garrett, Proserpina, Small chilli, Veggie

toomanytommytoes Offline
(12-10-2022, 02:14 PM)JJB Wrote: Hunter CFB - Veggie and I have both swapped these in previous years, anyone out there still need some?
Yes, incredible bean, never tasted one so sweet. The seed company I ordered some from sent me Cobra instead (nice bean but I've already got 2 packets of it!) and never replied to my e-mail (Seed Megastore is the company, I won't be ordering from them again).
[-] The following 3 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Proserpina, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I'm growing Hunter beans I saved a couple of years ago in the GH now. All germinated. If you want any of these old beans, let me know and I'll add them to the swap.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Garrett, Proserpina, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(19-10-2022, 01:07 PM)toomanytommytoes Wrote:
(18-10-2022, 09:34 PM)Proserpina Wrote: As an aside, the catananche from last year's swap (I can't remember who put them in) are absolutely gorgeous. Very pretty silvery buds and now beautiful purple flowers.
Think it was me. They're lovely I agree. There is a white version with a purple centre which looks really good too, need to get some seed for that one.
TMTT - is that Amor White? https://www.kingsseeds.com/products/flow...amor-white
According to my list Wink I had some of those from Nutsncones. If I can find them I'll send you some.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli, toomanytommytoes