2022 - Seed Swap Circle.
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I hope you're all saving seeds for this year's Seed Swap.
Please add your name below if you want to be part of it.- and a list of the seeds you'll be sharing if you know now.
We'll aim to have the seeds sent to me by 20th November and sent back to you in December - to take our minds off anything else that may be happening that month. 
Any questions - just ask.

Who's IN:-
1. Sarriss RECEIVED

2. Veggie - Mountain Princess, Rambling Red tomatoes, Cedronella canariensis, Aztec Sweet herb. Bijou mangetout RECEIVED

3. Small chilli - Nicandra violacea, Nasturtium, Carrot autumn king, Allium christophii RECEIVED

4. JJB RECEIVED

5. Scarlet RECEIVED

6. Garrett - Tomato Chadwick Cherry (large red cherry vine)Tomato Auntie Madge's (small red plum vine)Tomato Ciliegia Cerise (small red cherry bush),Cerinthe, French Marigold Tall Scotch Prize, Nicotiana Sylvestris RECEIVED

7. Proserpina - Marrowfat peas, Giant tomatillos, Hollyhocks, Mixed cosmos, Mixed radishes RECEIVED

8. TMTT - three blight resistant cherries, Sgt. Pepper's, Girl Girl's Weird Thing and maybe Reinhard's Purple Sugar. For flowers: dwarf cosmos (a mixture of Sonata and Casanova), red gem marigold, gazania (possibly 'Talent' mixed?) and maybe some lamb's ears. RECEIVED

9. DoublyJonah RECEIVED

10. Farendwoman -  Tomato Matt’s Hornet, Tomato Galina, Eryngium Little Hobbit, Bupleurum Bronze Beauty, Allium Hair, Echinops Veitch Blue, Tagetes Lemon Gem RECEIVED
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

SarrissUK Offline
Yes please, count me in Smile Is it commercial and saved seeds please?
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Online
Moonraker
I would love to but I haven't anything to contribute this year Sad
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(27-09-2022, 09:00 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: Yes please, count me in Smile Is it commercial and saved seeds please?
Saved seeds for this one and we'll do commercial seeds in the spring.

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(27-09-2022, 09:04 PM)JJB Wrote: I would love to but I haven't anything to contribute this year Sad
You said that last year. I'm sure you can find something to share. It doesn't matter if its the same as last year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Online
Moonraker
(27-09-2022, 09:07 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(27-09-2022, 09:04 PM)JJB Wrote: I would love to but I haven't anything to contribute this year Sad
You said that last year. I'm sure you can find something to share. It doesn't matter if its the same as last year.

Ahhh but it does, nobody wants marigolds yet again.  I might have a couple of tomato varieties, but no promises.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’ll play  Cool .
Definitely some Nicandra violac.
I’ll check my other seeds tomorrow and let you know.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(27-09-2022, 09:13 PM)JJB Wrote:

Ahhh but it does, nobody wants marigolds yet again.  I might have a couple of tomato varieties, but no promises.
I do!
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
It would only be flowers from me?
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(28-09-2022, 07:39 AM)Scarlet Wrote:
(27-09-2022, 09:13 PM)JJB Wrote:

I do!

And me  Smile

(28-09-2022, 07:40 AM)Scarlet Wrote: It would only be flowers from me?
Oh how disappointing  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin  

how else am I going to have the prettiest garden on mull if you lot don’t swap flower seeds  Big Grin Cool Wink Blush Cool  .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Scarlet, Veggie