2022 - Seed Swap Circle.
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I'd forgotten you didn't send stamps or your address. Tongue
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Proserpina, Scarlet

SarrissUK Offline
They have arrived! I looked through them while I was eating my tea - wow what a selection!! How wonderful! I really feel like these seeds are all I need to fill my garden next year! Big Grin

Thank you so much for all your lovely seeds Smile And thank you so much Veggie for having the patience of a saint to organise and send back out - you are a super star Smile
[-] The following 7 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Farendwoman, Garrett, JJB, Proserpina, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Hmm, I cant believe what Ive just received... absolutely over the moon.

I will be back with questions on some - but I wanted everyone to know how happy these have made me tonight! Fantastic thank you.
[-] The following 7 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Farendwoman, Garrett, JJB, Proserpina, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

doublyjonah Offline
Big Grin 
I'm away from home until the new year(!) visiting my family in California. I saw the envelope arrive on the video doorbell though  Big Grin something to look forward to!
[-] The following 8 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • Bren, Garrett, JJB, Proserpina, Scarlet, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Great!! When you come home you'll be able to sow some tomatoes. Can you send us some sunshine please? Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Garrett, JJB, Proserpina, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Mine have indeed arrived Veggie. I've not got the time to open them tonight nor maybe even tomorrow, as I want to savour them and research any unknowns......but then again can I resist?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Garrett, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
PS looking around the high street in Ryde for a suitably sized posting box, there was zilch, nothing in the Post Office, stationers or anywhere. When you only want one, even t'internet is a bit sparse. Maybe I'll think outside the box......see what I did there.....and recycle a suitably sized cardboard summat from the rubbish.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I think the only missing ones are FEW and Pros (late box).
Hope they arrive safely.
BTW, there are some commercial seeds (mostly herbs) in your parcels - they're from Broadway.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Garrett, JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(07-12-2022, 05:35 PM)JJB Wrote: Mine have indeed arrived Veggie. I've not got the time to open them tonight nor maybe even tomorrow, as I want to savour them and research any unknowns......but then again can I resist?

I couldn't resist, I'm so weak.  I only took a sneaky peak. Smile  what a wonderful selection, I'm going to have to rethink my flower and tomato list. Some of the flowers I'll need to google. Greater research is definitely required when theres more time. Thank you all for the seeds and Veggie for the organising
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 5 users Like JJB's post:
  • Garrett, Proserpina, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
There's been a major incident with flooded gas pipes where I live (we made the national news!) so wouldn't be surprised if postal deliveries end up being a bit delayed.
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 3 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie