Am I the only one............
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Just wondering what makes you different to other, possibly more normal, people?

Am I the only one who has 3 Baby Changing Tables, 2 Baby Baths, a Cot and a child's Playhouse in their garden but doesn't know one end of a baby from the other?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Norfolk Grey, Scarlet, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
When I saw the title of the thread, I knew it had to be you Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 5 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Norfolk Grey, Small chilli, Veggie

Jay Offline
Jen…you beat me to it!!! Big Grin
West of Scotland
[-] The following 6 users Like Jay's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB, Norfolk Grey, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Come on, you two, I'm not the only oddball here. Tongue
Don't be shy, tell us what makes you "special", I promise not to laugh. Wink
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, Norfolk Grey, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’m different, I’d not go as far as special. Because of my slightly odd need to collect hinges. Not collect exactly. Must have some always available in the shed just in case and obviously a choice of shapes & sizes.
I might be considered different in some circles ( but not this one ) for talking to plants more than people.
Maybe it’s my pathological hatred of children. Maybe because I’m a jack of all trades. Possibly because I’m slowly turning into a hermit ( all though I am forcing myself to go to civilisation tomorrow, to slow the transition to hermit ). Just maybe I’m weird  Big Grin .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Jay, Scarlet, Spec, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(10-02-2022, 10:17 AM)Small chilli Wrote: I’m different, I’d not go as far as special. Because of my slightly odd need to collect hinges. Not collect exactly. Must have some always available in the shed just in case and obviously a choice of shapes & sizes.
I might be considered different in some circles ( but not this one ) for talking to plants more than people.
Maybe it’s my pathological hatred of children. Maybe because I’m a jack of all trades. Possibly because I’m slowly turning into a hermit ( all though I am forcing myself to go to civilisation tomorrow, to slow the transition to hermit ). Just maybe I’m weird  Big Grin .

SC are you a clone of P!??....except for the hinges, although I'm sure he has a box of those in the garage Smile
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Jay, Small chilli, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(09-02-2022, 11:08 PM)Veggie Wrote: Come on, you two, I'm not the only oddball here. Tongue
Don't be shy, tell us what makes you "special", I promise not to laugh. Wink

I've never grown up, hate making decisions and perform for a crowd (start being silly in public) apart from that I'm perfectly normal........by my standards. Smile
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Jay, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(10-02-2022, 10:17 AM)Small chilli Wrote: I’m different, I’d not go as far as special. Because of my slightly odd need to collect hinges. Not collect exactly. Must have some always available in the shed just in case and obviously a choice of shapes & sizes.
My husband is a hermit and I have been banned from his office on lots of occasions for talking ;(
[-] The following 4 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Jay, SarrissUK, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(09-02-2022, 09:34 PM)Veggie Wrote: Just wondering what makes you different to other, possibly more normal, people?

Am I the only one who has 3 Baby Changing Tables, 2 Baby Baths, a Cot and a child's Playhouse in their garden but doesn't know one end of a baby from the other?
I forgot to list the multiple stairgates and playpens, 4 fireguards and a trampoline frame. .............and a shopping trolley from Asda. Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Jay, JJB, Small chilli

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
OMG that would drive me nuts...,I couldn't wait to get rid of the trampoline!
[-] The following 5 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Broadway, Jay, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie