Garden And Gossip Forums
Am I the only one............ - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Nutty as a fruit cake (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Am I the only one............ (/showthread.php?tid=1442)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Am I the only one............ - Veggie - 09-02-2022

Just wondering what makes you different to other, possibly more normal, people?

Am I the only one who has 3 Baby Changing Tables, 2 Baby Baths, a Cot and a child's Playhouse in their garden but doesn't know one end of a baby from the other?

RE: Am I the only one............ - JJB - 09-02-2022

When I saw the title of the thread, I knew it had to be you Smile

RE: Am I the only one............ - Jay - 09-02-2022

Jen…you beat me to it!!! Big Grin

RE: Am I the only one............ - Veggie - 09-02-2022

Come on, you two, I'm not the only oddball here. Tongue
Don't be shy, tell us what makes you "special", I promise not to laugh. Wink

RE: Am I the only one............ - Small chilli - 10-02-2022

I’m different, I’d not go as far as special. Because of my slightly odd need to collect hinges. Not collect exactly. Must have some always available in the shed just in case and obviously a choice of shapes & sizes.
I might be considered different in some circles ( but not this one ) for talking to plants more than people.
Maybe it’s my pathological hatred of children. Maybe because I’m a jack of all trades. Possibly because I’m slowly turning into a hermit ( all though I am forcing myself to go to civilisation tomorrow, to slow the transition to hermit ). Just maybe I’m weird  Big Grin .

RE: Am I the only one............ - JJB - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 10:17 AM)Small chilli Wrote: I’m different, I’d not go as far as special. Because of my slightly odd need to collect hinges. Not collect exactly. Must have some always available in the shed just in case and obviously a choice of shapes & sizes.
I might be considered different in some circles ( but not this one ) for talking to plants more than people.
Maybe it’s my pathological hatred of children. Maybe because I’m a jack of all trades. Possibly because I’m slowly turning into a hermit ( all though I am forcing myself to go to civilisation tomorrow, to slow the transition to hermit ). Just maybe I’m weird  Big Grin .

SC are you a clone of P!??....except for the hinges, although I'm sure he has a box of those in the garage Smile

RE: Am I the only one............ - JJB - 10-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 11:08 PM)Veggie Wrote: Come on, you two, I'm not the only oddball here. Tongue
Don't be shy, tell us what makes you "special", I promise not to laugh. Wink

I've never grown up, hate making decisions and perform for a crowd (start being silly in public) apart from that I'm perfectly normal........by my standards. Smile

RE: Am I the only one............ - Scarlet - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 10:17 AM)Small chilli Wrote: I’m different, I’d not go as far as special. Because of my slightly odd need to collect hinges. Not collect exactly. Must have some always available in the shed just in case and obviously a choice of shapes & sizes.
My husband is a hermit and I have been banned from his office on lots of occasions for talking ;(

RE: Am I the only one............ - Veggie - 10-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 09:34 PM)Veggie Wrote: Just wondering what makes you different to other, possibly more normal, people?

Am I the only one who has 3 Baby Changing Tables, 2 Baby Baths, a Cot and a child's Playhouse in their garden but doesn't know one end of a baby from the other?
I forgot to list the multiple stairgates and playpens, 4 fireguards and a trampoline frame. .............and a shopping trolley from Asda. Big Grin

RE: Am I the only one............ - Scarlet - 10-02-2022

OMG that would drive me nuts...,I couldn't wait to get rid of the trampoline!