2022/23 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired
JJB Offline
Moonraker
(14-11-2022, 04:40 PM)JJB Wrote:
(14-11-2022, 04:30 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(14-11-2022, 03:59 PM)JJB Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 12:37 PM)JJB Wrote:
(11-11-2022, 11:37 AM)Veggie Wrote: Where did you find Parthenon seeds. Jen? I'm panicking that I won't have any for next year!

Seed megastore, but they've not yet arrived so I'm not counting my chickens yet. I've not bought from them before.
https://seedmegastore.co.uk/courgette-f1-parthenon/
Chiltern have them listed but out of stock

Seedmagastore have let me down, should've known.  Ordered on 1st Nov, supposedly shipped on 3rd, now on 14th when I ask when I can expect delivery they say they will replace but parthenon is out of stock. I'm tempted to cancel whole order out of pique.
Just had a look at reviews for seed megastore. They’re not great! A lot like you not received order. Then being told what they ordered wasn’t available. Sounds a little suspect to me.

I agree, lesson learnt.  I told them to replace parthenon with more expensive  variety and re-despatch.  They won't like that.  Watch this space.

Seedmegastore have said they have re-despatched my order with the more expensive courgette and should get it by Thursday,  once again, we shall see.  Fingers crossed the original order might arrive eventually.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
Farendwoman - by Farendwoman - 22-02-2022, 12:26 AM
RE: 2022 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired - by JJB - 14-11-2022, 06:37 PM