Is it something to be concerned about
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Are you on Pay as you go - or a contract? Your Bills may be mounting up if they're making calls on your phone!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man

Broadway Offline
(04-08-2021, 02:28 PM)Spec Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 08:23 PM)Veggie Wrote: I wish I understood that ^^^^...........or maybe its better not to know?

There were suggestions on how to answer the calls, but unfortunately after blocking the various numbers there is now a number on my answer phone, and when I activated the answer phone to hear the message it automatically dials out, I have tried resetting, I have removed the sim card and cleared the voice mail but whenever I replace the sim card it comes back on, which I take it, it has fixed on to the sim card so I now think I will need a new sim card which means a new number and everything that entails
Hi Spec

Have you spoken with your service provider for any guidance?
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Spec, Veggie

Spec Offline
(04-08-2021, 06:57 PM)Broadway Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 08:23 PM)Veggie Wrote: I wish I understood that ^^^^...........or maybe its better not to know?

There were suggestions on how to answer the calls, but unfortunately after blocking the various numbers there is now a number on my answer phone, and when I activated the answer phone to hear the message it automatically dials out, I have tried resetting, I have removed the sim card and cleared the voice mail but whenever I replace the sim card it comes back on, which I take it, it has fixed on to the sim card so I now think I will need a new sim card which means a new number and everything that entails
Hi Spec

Thanks Danny, I have now spoken to my service provider, spent a bit of time last night trying to access their help system without success, but did get onto it today and have now managed to get the number off my phone, as I said fortunately I don't do anything in regards to spending or banking with the phone and any passwords saved on it are irrelevant to others
[-] The following 5 users Like Spec's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Broadway Offline
(05-08-2021, 04:23 PM)Spec Wrote:
(04-08-2021, 06:57 PM)Broadway Wrote:

Hi Spec

Thanks Danny, I have now spoken to my service provider, spent a bit of time last night trying to access their help system without success, but did get onto it today and have now managed to get the number off my phone, as I said fortunately I don't do anything in regards to spending or banking with the phone and any passwords saved on it are irrelevant to others
BrilliantSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Admin, Can the Man, Spec