Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night!
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Morning all.

Feeling a bit smug this morning as I have voted on all the harvest vegetable stuff. Big Grin It was the least I could do as because of phone/camera problems I hadn't entered anything in the competition. Angry

If you haven't voted do it NOW!

Little bit of shopping on the cards for today.

TTFN
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Jay Offline
Morning all, third day straight of rain! This is when restrictions put in place are going to feel worse! Imagine being stuck in or having to queue for shops in this weather!!!
Hope you are all well. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and whatever the weather. Off for a catch up, see you later. x
West of Scotland
[-] The following 3 users Like Jay's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Morning all
A nervous day in the small chilli household. Washing machine is currently in surgery. It’s got a 50/50 chance of pulling through   Confused . Fingers crossed everyone, I don’t want to be spending money on a new washing machine now.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Jay, JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Bren Offline
I finished of my voting this morning I don’t like to rush and do it all in the same session.
Isn’t it difficult typing with your fingers crossed. Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Jay, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
The washing machine surgery seems to have been a success. Or it’s lulling us in to a false sense of security after not making the hideous noise on its trial run. No idea what we did. We couldn’t do what we wanted because it turns out it’s a sealed housing. Anyway noise or no noise it’ll continue working until it dies. Then we will use the drum as a fire pit  Big Grin .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Bren, Jay, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Artnoon all.
Its chooking it down here so I'm indoors sorting paperwork.
SC, hope your WM survives the operation.
A few weeks after I bought my WM it started to make the most awful noise  whenever the drum was rotating. Still under guarantee so I called for the service engineer and left him to dismantle the drum.
After what seemed like a long time, he emerged, dangling something between thumb and forefinger, holding it very carefully as if it might bite.
"Is this yours? -he asked, looking me up and down!
It was the underwire from a bra, so maybe he thought I'd look lopsided?
Not sure who was the more embarrassed - him or me!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Jay, JJB, Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Don't forget the clocks go back an hour tonight!

This may help...................

[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, JJB

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Who's the numpty who sat in bed last night, while P was doing all the clocks, and put her watch and bedside clock FORWARD! P, as ever was killing himself, and assured me that, had I not figured it out myself, he would have told me. I'm not convinced!
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Broadway Offline
Morning folks

Did the dog walk for the first time since we lost Stella today, sad but we also joked and laughed about her.

All things being equal we will look to get a rescue dog in the new yearSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Artnoon All.
Just returned from the end of the garden where I was doing a bit of clearing in the strawberry patch, accompanied by my flock (4 chooks and 3 dogs). One minute the sun was shining, the next we had hail. I found out that the shelter over the garden bench is just large enough for all of us to hide from the hailstones. It was a bit crowded though.Smile

Danny, I've always filled the missing dog gap straight away. The house seemed so empty and going for walks seemed to have lost its appeal, without a dog by my side. There are so many dogs needing homes at the moment there must be one with your name on it.