Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night!
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
#1,071
Morning all

What to do today methinks? Huh I am just starting to learn that retirement means I am not lead by work commitments and have to plan my days to suit myself! (And Kato of course) Rolleyes Its quite liberating really and its only after a couple of years of retirement I am starting to get the hang of it.

I have now purchased all my Crimbo presents but one and only have a couple to wrap up! How organised am I! Big Grin

Today, weather permitting, I may devote a bit of time to my home garden as it's been neglected lately. While at Morries I purchased a reduced perennial Lobelia which needs planting along with an evergreen Viburnam. Both were reduced to 90p so that's a good start on my yellow sticker ploy. Smile

Kato is parading ready for his walk so I have to go.

TTFN
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 4 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, Jay, JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
#1,072
(17-11-2021, 11:51 PM)Vinny Wrote: Evening all

Just got back from Rockfit then stupidly decided to join a box/core session not realising what it entailed. It made Rockfit seem like a stroll in the park. Rolleyes

I now have a deep respect for what punishment boxers put themselves through after doing hooks,jabs,uppercuts,body punches, roundhouses,shoeshining, speedball and star jumps for 3/4 of an hour after a 1 Hour Rockfit session. Cry

These women are maniacs, one was telling me " C'mon pussy, hit the sucker" when I was hitting the pads with everything I had! Big Grin

We're having a laugh over this at the breakfast table this morning.  You really are  glutton for punishment Vinny.  Must be really cathartic being able to punch hell out of things though. I've never hit anything with intent, perhaps it time to try.  You do give us hours of entertainment and for that I thank you Smile  How about you and Kato doing the dog sled on wheels thing?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Jay, Veggie, Vinny

Jay Offline
#1,073
Morning all, just reading your posts Vinny, I’m exhausted!!! Big Grin
It’s dull this morning but very mild. We were in St. Andrews for a few days and my OH was paddling…in November?!!
Hope you all have a great day.
West of Scotland
[-] The following 3 users Like Jay's post:
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
#1,074
(18-11-2021, 10:58 AM)Jay Wrote: Morning all, just reading your posts Vinny, I’m exhausted!!! Big Grin
It’s dull this morning but very mild. We were in St. Andrews for a few days and my OH was paddling…in November?!!
Hope you all have a great day.

He must be part duck wiith antifreeze his feet!
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Jay, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
#1,075
You know what? I'm sane compared to some of you and your OHs. ;D
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Jay, Small chilli, Vinny

Broadway Offline
#1,076
(18-11-2021, 05:40 PM)Veggie Wrote: You know what? I'm sane compared to some of you and your OHs. ;D
Never thought I'd hear thatSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Jay, SarrissUK, Veggie, Vinny

Jay Offline
#1,077
Proves just how insane she is Danny! Big Grin
West of Scotland
[-] The following 2 users Like Jay's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
#1,078
(18-11-2021, 05:40 PM)Veggie Wrote: You know what? I'm sane compared to some of you and your OHs. ;D

Steady on, V, you're getting delusional as well! Big Grin
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Jay, Mark_Riga, Veggie, Vinny

Jay Offline
#1,079
Evening, thought I’d pop in and say Hi, feels like it’s been a while. Off to bed so catch you tomorrow. x
West of Scotland
[-] The following 4 users Like Jay's post:
  • JJB, Scarlet, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
#1,080
Morning all

Dog walking, present wrapping,preparing and eating lunch, 3rd Covid jab at 15.40,(if I remember to go, forgot last Wednesday!) Angry then Rockfit at 19.00 and Box & Core at 20.15, drive home, hit the sack,........... all in that order! Big Grin

TTFN
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Veggie