Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
A dozen eggs. A bag of frozen peas and a bag of frozen mixed veg
Isle of Mull
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came - 4 packs of Cheddar cheese, 2 white & 2 granary loaves and a bag full of "use by yesterday" meaty meals for the dogs. Includes 4 packs of cocktail sausages which they love. Not sure how they'll cope with the spaghetti Bolognese - may get messy. Big Grin
OUT went 3 bags of clothes and 3 pairs of shoes, that I've acquired recently but don't want to keep.
The Moneyless Chicken in Sunshiny South Wales.  Big Grin
Fully paid up member of The Happy Nutter Company
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, Small chilli, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
A late night OLIO collection resulted in Halibut steaks, gammon joint, a dozen Golden Delicious apples, 3 bunches of spring onions, lettuce, spinach, Chinese chicken wontons, spring rolls and prawn toast and 12 packs of Vegan Smoky bacon Jerky (use by 14/11/2023!).
I've just pressure cooked the gammon and trimmed the spring onions. They're in a jug of water to freshen up, then I'll use the tops and plant the bases = instant spring onion bed. Big Grin
Yesterday I picked up the first 18 books in a series by Kathy Reichs. I recently read the 20th in the series and felt I'd missed something so it'll be good to start at the beginning and work through them in order. May take a while..
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Small chilli, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Another late night OLIO collection last night! Salmon fillets, pork chops, turkey mince, beef burgers - over £20 worth to buy. Makes the petrol for the 5 mile round trip journey worthwhile;
  • Bren, Broadway, Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
And another Late OLIO collection - plums, potatoes, sprouts, bread rolls, hummus, meatballs, coleslaw. A few more days eating and some more veg/fruit towards my 30 a week.
  • Broadway, Roitelet, Small chilli