Freecycle and similar websites
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came 2 sourdough loaves, 6 pastries and 2 foccacia that will be my evening meal. Also a bag of dog chews which will not part of my meal
OUT went 2xIKEA under bed storage boxes, an electric steamer and 4 pairs of "larger than I expected" trousers.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
No INS but OUT went 3 umbrellas for refugees who aren't prepared for our weather.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Roitelet, Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came a box of Easy peelers (tangerines to the rest of us), mushrooms and a custard tart, 10 eggs (being given away because the use by date was yesterday) and 2 extension leads.
OUT went 2 metal boxes from Soap & Glory gift sets. I acquired them when empty and thought I could store seeds in them but they weren't very seed packet friendly.

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came a self watering plant pot and 4 tins of food - soup, beans, mandarin oranges and vegetable hoops (look like spaghetti hoops to me).
Got caught up in the filming of Casualty on my way to pick them up. Its OK, I was in my car at the time.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
A late night OLIO collection of - 7 Yeo Valley yogurts, Falafel, Sushi, Seafood sticks, a Chicken meal, ham rolls, custard pastries and Frosty Fancies. Apparently, the T3sco man thought that the weather had stopped people going shopping tonight. It has been awful, thunder, lightning, hail and heavy rain.
  • Broadway, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Almost forgot Bob came home with 10 m2  of brand new floor tiles. They’ll go in fitted wardrobes & cupboards.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN - Two bags of clothes (most of which will be passed on at the weekend) and a bagful of plastic storage boxes that I plan to use as seed boxes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
IN came a pack of lambs hearts for the dogs and some shower gel
  • JJB, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
^^^ definitely not to be mixed up. Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Went to the Free food giveaway in the church this morning. In the centre of the room was a table, covered in flowers - it looked a bit like a funeral display. Everyone was walking out with flowers which seemed odd until I was told to take some flowers too - all Tesco surplus.
There wasn't much left in the perishable food line (fruit, veg, bread etc) which is all I normally take so that it isn't wasted. However, the Moneyless Chicken came home with some bread rolls and a bread stick, a bag of broccoli and some basil, a bunch of Stocks (does anyone grow these?) and a Fairtrade Advent Calendar. I turned down the offer of a goody bag containing chocolates, cakes and I don't know and a chocolate selection box. People are so generous.
Also IN came some more toiletries - hand creams etc. I should have the softest hands in Christendom - shame about the mud encrusted fingernails.Wink