Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night!
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
#1,081
Not long back and my body knows its had a bit of a workout! Rolleyes All went as planned apart from me not realising why my left arm is aching. I thought it was with punching but maybe its with the Covid jab I had this afternoon. I have had two Phiser jabs in the past but thid one was Modena for some reason?

Night all, time for bed said Zebedee! Boing!!!! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
#1,082
Morning All on this bright and crispy morning Smile
Since Vinny is trying to shame me with all his activities I'm working on a cunning plan of my own to get fit! Its very good, doesn't involve money or going anywhere. Can't tell you what it is, yet, as I'm still refining it but don't hold your breath for too long, just breathe deeply and slowly.............in..................and out,...............in..................and out.Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Vinny Offline
#1,083
(25-11-2021, 10:35 AM)Veggie Wrote: Morning All on this bright and crispy morning Smile
Since Vinny is trying to shame me with all his activities I'm working on a cunning plan of my own to get fit! Its very good, doesn't involve money or going anywhere. Can't tell you what it is, yet, as I'm still refining it but don't hold your breath for too long, just breathe deeply and slowly.............in..................and out,...............in..................and out.Wink
I wait with baited breath! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Jay, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
#1,084
Evening all, after a stressful week at work and very little gardening activity, I went to work today and had my third covid jab. It hit me like a tonne of bricks so I went home a couple of hours later and did a meeting from home. Now in PJs.

My passport is running out so I'm doing an emergency trip over to Sweden to renew it at the end of next week. Excited, but panicking to get organised Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Jay, Veggie

Vinny Offline
#1,085
Evening all.

Been shopping with daughter today but all I could find yellow stickered was asparagus! Rolleyes I did but a pineapple rom Aldi for 59p though. I bought one the other day, cut in half and had pineapple chunks for a tasty treat after my OMAD. The other half, wrapped in cling film and stored in the fridge became my sweet two days later. Man cannot live on pineapple and asparagus though so I will still need to keep whittling down the contents of my freezer! Smile
Didn't get to allotment today but if weather holds I will have a canny session there tomorrow.......promise! Rolleyes
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Jay, Veggie

shaunie2x Offline
#1,086
hey! how's you?

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
#1,087
Hi there shaunie. Doing anything exciting at the moment?

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
#1,088
(25-11-2021, 06:26 PM)Vinny Wrote:
(25-11-2021, 10:35 AM)Veggie Wrote: Morning All on this bright and crispy morning Smile
I wait with baited breath! Big Grin
Well, its something like this! I'm going to join Hoovaerobics, Aqua (cleaning the bathroom), Step (running up and down stairs), Line dancing (pegging out the washing).
I started today doing squats (hauling myself up and down on the Aga),  High knees (silly walks around the kitchen) and a few circuits around the garden as fast as I could waddle without tripping over a dog or a chicken).
Suggestions for more home exercises welcome.Wink
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Jay, JJB, Vinny

Jay Offline
#1,089
Evening, well here I am 5 weeks down the line and still coughing like nobody’s business! This has been one awful cold!! Guy doing my BiL’s booster told him every second person was coming in with a really bad cold! It’s not nice I can tell you and you did read right…5 blooming weeks!! ?
West of Scotland
[-] The following 2 users Like Jay's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Jay Offline
#1,090
Keeping fit Veggie, I’ve got to GET fit first!! Big Grin
West of Scotland
[-] The following 3 users Like Jay's post:
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny