Emergency ward 10
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Mr Porter-Driver,

May I reassure you that your valuable services are vital to the smooth running of the health service. I, and my colleagues, recognise your willingness to work extra time, without a pay rise. Be reassured that your work does not go unnoticed and I will be recommending that you receive a promotion in the near future.

The member of staff who is coming to join you is very capable and adaptable and I am certain that she will help you if you so require it.

Kind Regards
Dr Veggie M*D
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Mr Porter/ Driver
  I’m sure your union rep will be absolutely delighted to hear from you AGAIN. Rest assured your position here at the island Infirmary is safe. As I know how very hard it is to find a good porter / driver (I’m still looking). 
Kind regards 
Dr Chilli
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Bob Offline
(16-05-2024, 09:33 PM)Veggie Wrote: Dear Mr Porter-Driver,

May I reassure you that your valuable services are vital to the smooth running of the health service. I, and my colleagues, recognise your willingness to work extra time, without a pay rise. Be reassured that your work does not go unnoticed and I will be recommending that you receive a promotion in the near future.

The member of staff who is coming to join you is very capable and adaptable and I am certain that she will help you if you so require it.

Kind Regards
Dr Veggie M*D
I feel the word willingness may have been used erroneously in the above post
[-] The following 2 users Like Bob's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Chilli,

Your patient, Miss P, has arrived safely at this hospital and has been admitted onto the special care ward where she will receive immediate attention.
I will update you on her progress in due course.
Please convey my gratitude to Mr Porter-Driver who has treated Miss P with due care, ensuring her safe transit.
By coincidence, I bid farewell to your new member of staff today, she should be arriving in the next few days, and I understand is looking forward to meeting you and settling in at your hospital. Her name is Grace. I'm sure she will adjust quickly to your local conditions.

Kind Regards,
Dr Veggie. M*D
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr veggie MD
I’m so pleased Miss P has reached you safely. Yes do please keep me informed as to her progress. I’m very interested to find out if sunny south Wales is more to her liking.
I look forward to meeting Grace very much. I’ll inform you as soon as she arrives.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you and your highly skilled staff in taking on the care of Miss P and for lending the island infirmary one of your valued team. It really is much appreciated.
Kindest regards
Dr chilli
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr. Chilli

Miss P has been moved to Livingstone ward, (named after a former resident, Mr Rhubarb who bequeathed the fitments to the hospital). Its a sunny ward, and I'm sure Miss P will enjoy her stay with us.
I will keep you informed of her progress, the first major development will be when Miss P decides to come out from under the bedclothes, I anticipate this will take a few weeks while she adjusts to the conditions here.

Thank you for transferring Miss P to this hospital.

Kind Regards
Dr Veggie M*D
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Veggie M.D
Grace has been collected by Mr Porter / Driver. She was found hitching a lift somewhere between craignure & Lochdon . So the last leg of her journey was in great comfort. She’ll spend a couple of day getting used to her new home before starting work on the vulnerable veg ward. Unfortunately grace isn’t having the best first impression of mull. The weather is a little below par even for here.!
Grace seems to have brought a lot of friends with her. Some I know of old and am very pleased to see again. And some very interesting friends which I’ll have to go and study there CV to find out a little more about them.

I’ll keep you informed on how well Grace settles in.
Kind regards 
Dr Chilli
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Chilli,

That is good news indeed. You may be interested to know who "Grace" is - she's my 94 year old neighbour who was a District Nurse and Midwife and, she told me, the first Black Nurse in Wales............. she's lovely. Big Grin It seemed appropriate to give her name to your new recruit. Big Grin

Kind regards,

Dr Veggie M*D
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(23-05-2024, 04:32 PM)Veggie Wrote: Dear Dr Chilli,

That is good news indeed. You may be interested to know who "Grace" is - she's my 94 year old neighbour who was a District Nurse and Midwife and, she told me, the first Black Nurse in Wales............. she's lovely. Big Grin It seemed appropriate to give her name to your new recruit. Big Grin

Kind regards,

Dr Veggie M*D
Dear Dr veggie M.D. 
That’s lovely  Heart .  While we are sharing stories connected to our hospital exchanges. Miss P was one of my Nan’s favourite flowers. African  Relatives used to send here a bunch of them every Christmas when I was a kid. I later took up that role and used to take her the occasional bunch home when I was a florist. Hence my failed attempt to grow them couldn’t just be composted.  Blush

kind regards 
Dr Chilli. 

ps I’ve read through all the CVs of district nurse Graces friends. They all have their own individual skill set and some very interesting characters that will improve the running of the island infirmary greatly. Very exciting time ahead.
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Chilli

You may have noticed that some of the personnel files you have received have handwritten dates on - these are the years when they joined the hospital. they are not the year when their contracts expire.

Regards,

Dr Veggie M*D
  • Small chilli