A rather intriguing website and seed catalogue.
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(18-09-2020, 09:43 AM)toomanytommytoes Wrote:
(18-09-2020, 08:33 AM)Scarlet Wrote: Who suggested to grow the trailing one to see what it was like?? Big Grin I am no longer your friend......it had taken over the world.

Me Angel  Did it fruit at all?

(18-09-2020, 10:17 AM)Scarlet Wrote:
(18-09-2020, 09:43 AM)toomanytommytoes Wrote:
(18-09-2020, 08:33 AM)Scarlet Wrote: Who suggested to grow the trailing one to see what it was like?? Big Grin I am no longer your friend......it had taken over the world.

Me Angel  Did it fruit at all?
Yes....there were 2. They have covered the whole plot. Over my tayberries, though two rows of beans, through my sweet peas, and then mingled with the gooseberry bushes. I've tried stopping them going through my dahlia patch Big Grin
they are both different. A friend loves Halloween and often does a little mini pumpkin display- she is getting these as a birthday present Big Grin one of them is small, creamy white or yellow with nobly bits on, the other small, green and yellow stripes. No kidding. I must have at least 50.
Amazing little things Big Grin I couldn't kill it as the fruit is fantastic looking

[-] The following 3 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Mamzie, Veggie, Vinny

Messages In This Thread
RE: A rather intriguing website and seed catalogue. - by Scarlet - 18-09-2020, 06:17 PM