2022 - What's made you happy today
SarrissUK Offline
I've had a positive covid test today. I suppose it was inevitable that I would catch it at some point.

What makes me happy today is that so far it's manageable with pain killers and I'm not too bad, just tired Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Farendwoman, JJB, Veggie

Broadway Offline
(08-03-2022, 04:27 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: I've had a positive covid test today. I suppose it was inevitable that I would catch it at some point.

What makes me happy today is that so far it's manageable with pain killers and I'm not too bad, just tired Smile
Best wishes Sarriss
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • JJB

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
(08-03-2022, 04:27 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: I've had a positive covid test today. I suppose it was inevitable that I would catch it at some point.

I can't "like" you having COVID, but I am pleased you aren't feeling too rough! Hope you shake it off quickly.
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Proserpina's post:
  • Veggie

Bren Offline

Take care Sarriss xx

Todays sunshine makes me happy.

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery XX
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France

Farendwoman Offline
(08-03-2022, 04:08 PM)Small chilli Wrote: After wanting to try for ages and 2 days of unsuccessful & infuriating attempts. I’ve finally managed to make a monkey fist  Big Grin   Cool 
That is beautiful. Congrats!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Farendwoman's post:
  • Small chilli

SarrissUK Offline
Thank you all! Day two - I had a decent night's sleep, throat is a bit better but I sound like a teenager with a broken voice lol

Today I woke up to sunshine and it warms my soul Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Proserpina, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(08-03-2022, 04:08 PM)Small chilli Wrote: After wanting to try for ages and 2 days of unsuccessful & infuriating attempts. I’ve finally managed to make a monkey fist  Big Grin   Cool 

Well done SC. I remember making something similar with home made rouleau for my wedding dress buttons. It took ages and endless patience.  Now what are you going to do with your  monkey fist?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(09-03-2022, 10:06 AM)JJB Wrote:

Well done SC. I remember making something similar with home made rouleau for my wedding dress buttons. It took ages and endless patience.  Now what are you going to do with your  monkey fist?
It’s on my keyring    Big Grin . I plan on attempting some bigger ones made from rope I find washed up on the beach.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Farendwoman, JJB, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
We're going to a restaurant for dinner Smile - the first trip to a restaurant since before the pandemic! Sad
Nervous and excited in equal measure - we're meeting the owners of one of the gites we look after who we've only ever video-called before. We took the place on in spring 2020 and this is the first time they've made it out here.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 9 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Broadway, Farendwoman, Jay, JJB, Norfolk Grey, Proserpina, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie