Emergency ward 10
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Chilli.

Thank you for your update.
Grace and Goldcrest shared a room when they were at this hospital so I'm sure they are happy to renew their acquaintanceship,
Miss P is slowly growing in confidence but is still very shy. However, I have seen her waving all 5 fingers when she believes she is not being observed. I am hopeful that the warmer weather will increase her confidence in her new surroundings.

Thank you for referring her to this hospital.

Kind regards
Dr Veggie.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Veggie M.D
Just the monthly update on Grace. I’ll be honest, she was not at all happy with her first few weeks placement in the outside ward. She really did suffer with the cold. As did her work colleague swift. Now finally she seems to have got used to the conditions and is starting to grow into her environment and is taking hold of things. I think she’s starting to like the island infirmary again.
Hope all is well in your very busy hospital (probably not the best phrase! )
Kind regards
Dr Chilli
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr. Chilli,

Thank you for Grace's progress report. It was always going to be a challenge for Grace but I'm sure she will adapt given time. I hope she will be able to assist with some deliveries before the year end.

Miss P is making slow progress but she doesn't seem to be very confident of her surroundings yet. Some warmer weather may be more to her liking - I'm sure we all feel the same this year, including Grace!

Kind regards
Dr Veggie M*D
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr. Chilli.

I would like to consult you about Miss P's condition. Although she seems more confident now,  I am concerned that her skin doesn't seem to be in good condition. It appears to have been chewed by something. I do hope its not bed bugs. I have attached a photograph for your examination. 

With your prior knowledge  of Miss P, is she prone to symptoms of this nature? 

Kind Regards

Dr Veggie M@D
  • JJB

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Veggie M.D

Thank you for consulting me about Miss P’s condition. She does seem to have been attacked by something. Looks like some untoward intruders have been onto the ward at night. Even suffering from this unfortunate incident. Miss P is looking as good as I’ve ever seen her. I’m so pleased to see her looking so much better.
You really are doing wonders.

Grace is making great strides to be at the top of her field. She is clinging on to every new thing she comes into contact with. She has also been attacked by night time intruders. They really are low life slime! Luckily Grace is so strong, she has just shrugged off her attack. Which I’m very relieved about.

Thank you again for keeping me informed of Miss P’s progress. I really do appreciate it. Also fascinating to see how climate & surrounding can make such a difference.
Kind regards
Dr Chilli.
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Chilli,

Thank you for your reassurance. I have prescribed Worm Tea for Miss P in the hope that it will aid her recovery.
Grace's friends ask to be remembered to her and, it is worth noting that in this hospital, the only productive member of her former team, has the same name.

Kind regards

Dr Veggie M@D
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Veggie M.D
It’s so hard find good honest staff these days. It’s as if they think, they’ll never get found out. When they turn up with an immaculate CV. In reality it’s not worth the paper it’s written on. I’m with you completely on some of our wards are full of under performing staff. Even after having the best accommodation available and are treated with the upmost respect. Nurse pumpkin just quit, with no notice whatsoever. Hospital porter watermelon, is always in the right place, just doesn’t do anything. Midwife squash I think is in completely the wrong department as she just keeps aborting offspring for no apparent reason. As for Dr Garlic. The less said about him the better! To be fair everyone else is doing very well.
My thoughts are with you. Hope you find some wonderful new staff soon.
Kind regards
Dr Chilli.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Veggie M.D
I’m very pleased to inform you that Grace has moved to the maternity ward. I’m so very pleased for her. This is exactly where she’s always wanted to be. I’m sure she’ll do very well.
Hope all is going will in you department.
Kind regards
Dr Chilli
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Dear Dr Chilli,

Thank you for your progress report. I'm sure Grace will deliver some healthy offspring when her time is ready.

Miss P is looking healthier than she did previously. I am unsure when to expect her to look her best. If not this year, she can spend the winter in the Convalescent Ward. I will of course, keep you informed should there be any major change in her condition.

Kind Regards

Dr Veggie M@D
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli