2021 Seed Swap Circle
Broadway Offline
Congratulations DJSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile

doublyjonah Offline
Thanks, Danny Smile

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(08-09-2021, 01:42 PM)doublyjonah Wrote: I'm going to have to withdraw, I fear. We're expecting another baby, which is wonderful news apart from the fact that I have not felt well most of the growing season. Plus, I have so many seeds..!

I hope to join again next year though!

Congrats to you both.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 

Garrett Offline
I'd like to join in, please. I'll have tomato seeds and probably some flowers too.
[-] The following 3 users Like Garrett's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(08-09-2021, 01:42 PM)doublyjonah Wrote: I'm going to have to withdraw, I fear. We're expecting another baby, which is wonderful news apart from the fact that I have not felt well most of the growing season. Plus, I have so many seeds..!

You've been seed swapping again, DJ. Wink You're excused but don't use the same excuse next year.Wink
Hope you feel "better" soon. x
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(08-09-2021, 04:20 PM)Garrett Wrote: I'd like to join in, please. I'll have tomato seeds and probably some flowers too.
Welcome on board, Garrett.Smile
If you've seen last year's seed swapping thread https://gardenandgossip.org/showthread.php?tid=214 you'll have an idea how it will work. Any questions, just ask and we'll do our best to help.

Why don't you pop over to https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10 and Introduce yourself. We're a Nosey lot (not me, obviously.Wink)
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli

SarrissUK Offline
Congratulations DJ! I hope you feel better soon and that the gaviscon works Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • JJB

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller

Congratulations!! Though I do hope you feel better soon - feet up and try to take it easy.

Admin Offline
The Boss
CongratulationsSmile
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • JJB

doublyjonah Offline
Thanks, everyone! I'm not too bad and we are very much looking forward to a new arrival.
[-] The following 4 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Scarlet, Veggie