2021 Seed Swap Circle
JJB Offline
Moonraker
I've got mine this morning, thanks Veggie. Not opened the box up yet, will do that leisurely when the table's clear. Nice box V, haven't I seen that somewhere before? Smile I thought initially that Frank had missed the stamps, then put my glasses on and see he's scribbled over them with pen. Nasty man!
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Naughty Frank - thought you'd like the box back for P's card . Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Scarlet

toomanytommytoes Offline
Mine have arrived too! Welcome back to the UNFRANKABLE envelope  Big Grin Getting tremendous value out of those 2 large stamps I must say  Cool

Thank you very much everyone for the wonderful selection of seeds and especially Veggie for organising everything.  Angel
[-] The following 5 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • Garrett, JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Wow!! Frank likes you a lot. Big Grin Take care of that envelope - probably have another swap in March - commercial seeds?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I've just had a sneaky peaky at my seeds. Such a lovely variety and some beautiful seed envelopes from FEW and SC. Makes me think I should try harder. Now I can have some fun deciding what tomatoes and flowers to grow next year. Many thanks everybody. PS the pea seeds from me look a bit manky but they germinated for me, if you want to take a chance. Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Garrett, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Farendwoman Offline
Got mine this morning too!
Thank you veggie.
Once again the stamp was unfranked - so you’ll be getting it back in due course.
Thank you for returning the unused stamps - and a big thank you to everyone for providing such a brilliant assortment of goodies.
[-] The following 4 users Like Farendwoman's post:
  • Garrett, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I've got a sh1t postie - black marker user here!!

But thank you all - absolutely love my varieties. Spent the last 30 mins looking through with a coffee - OH at a hospital appointment today so have been taxi driver. Will have a very enjoyable evening googling some of the varieties. I didn't save as much as usual this year - just been so busy and the house has been a tip. #will do better next year.

A very happy Scarlet Smile thank you VC and all seed savers
[-] The following 4 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Garrett, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Garrett Offline
Received my package today. Thank you everyone for participating and Veggie for organising. I've had a quick look and I'm delighted with everything, particularly the surprise beans, peas and perennial kale. Lots of things I'd browsed previously and had on my wish list. Love all the flowers too.

Thank you!
[-] The following 4 users Like Garrett's post:
  • JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Broadway Offline
Hiya Veggie/all

I thought you could only propagate perennial kale from cuttings some am interested in the seeds you have. For clarity not interested in blagging some just the detailsSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • Scarlet

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
The seeds are from a kale (variety unknown) that I've been growing for several years. It flowers annually, the part that has flowered dies off but the rest of the plant keeps growing. It grows side shoots too and I've taken these as cuttings and grown them on - usually starting them in water until they root, then planting them out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Broadway