Enter our 1st birthday competition now!
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
Ok I've only got 14 mins left!!

I'm rubbish at writing and I've not got a great sense of humour on paper and I know VC has some great rhyming skills....but I belong here because I've"met" some great people who I would truly list as friends. I know in the real world Big Grin I could happily walk around my garden or yours and talk plants, maybe dig a few out for swaps and tag a few plants to save seed. My garden is already brimming with plants from friends here, I've purple scabious, eryngium and salvias, sweet peas climbing their poles. Lupins have been growing for a few year now and tomato seeds this year and I know exactly who saved them. Seeds pop up in my greenhouse and I know that I split that pack
With VC a few years ago. I've had a few ups and downs over that last few years, I've really moaned and whinged but I've found comfort with friends that grow. I love to share photos and my new found love - Dahlias! and I have lots of encouragement- also got my kitchen designed as a bonus. Virtual friends are real friends. Somewhere to stop off for a coffee, a chat and a five min break in between digging in dahlias. Also a place to ask dumb questions without being laughed at. Love a chat about anything gardens. A brill place to be. Xx
[-] The following 8 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Admin, Can the Man, JJB, mcdood, Small chilli, Spec, Veggie, Vinny

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st birthday competition - by Admin - 02-04-2021, 07:56 AM
RE: 1st birthday competition - by Mikey - 13-05-2021, 09:43 PM
RE: Enter our 1st birthday competition now! - by Scarlet - 14-05-2021, 11:57 PM