Test Post For Attachments
Broadway Offline
Test Post For Attachments.....

The file "Plot3.jpg" is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 1024 kilobytes - Fair enough

Oops, I broke it - Error 503. Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly. If this problem persists, please contact our Technical Support department.

Worked the 2nd time

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Jay, Mamzie, Norfolk Grey, Small chilli

mrbadexample Offline
(17-05-2020, 05:23 PM)Broadway Wrote: Test Post For Attachments.....

The file "Plot3.jpg" is too large. The maximum size for that type of file is 1024 kilobytes - Fair enough

The server is temporarily unavailable. Please check back shortly. If this problem persists, please contact our Technical Support department.

Worked the 2nd time

Do I need a 3rd party host to post a picture? Not seeing any other option.  Undecided

I bet a pint of beer I've got it now. Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like mrbadexample's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, Jay

mrbadexample Offline
(18-05-2020, 06:26 AM)mrbadexample Wrote:
(17-05-2020, 05:23 PM)Broadway Wrote: Test Post For Attachments.....

Worked the 2nd time

Do I need a 3rd party host to post a picture? Not seeing any other option.  Undecided

I bet a pint of beer I've got it now. Smile

Brilliant, I owe me a pint. Smile

Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger
Posting pictures- although it is actually the same as on the vine, not having it happen all in one box makes it seem more of a fiddle. Find the file. Upload it. Add attachment. Then add to post. I couldn't understand at first why my pic wasn't appearing, until I noticed that <add to post> button. Doh. And none of that is under the <add image> button, which is for URLs, but at the bottom of the page.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu

Greenfingers Offline

Just practising Blush. Huh
Trying to work out how it all works. Idea Think I've got it. If I have very smartphone friendly.
[-] The following 2 users Like Greenfingers's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
It would be easier if some of the buttons were a colour other than grey with white writing then they would stand out.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
This is my first attempt - following my instincts!!

1. New Reply
2. Below message box & options = New attachment /Choose files on left
3. Add Attachments on right 
4. Insert into Post
5. Preview post
6. Post reply

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Small chilli

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
My difficulty is that the files on my phone are too large. I have to go on my laptop, download the pictures from the Google Photos online storage, modify the size of the fileofile my laptop, then upload them from there. What would be amazing, would be a tool that automatically resized them during the upload to the site, but I suspect that's not something that's going to happen!

Not sure why I don't seem to have the option to resize them on my phone itself. I should look into that...
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!

Jay Offline
I was just going to say you should be able to resize photos on your phone. As soon as I choose a photo to post it offers a choice of size... I use an iPhone.

Stem20 Offline
Pics of some of my raised beds - onions & Shallots, Garlic, Mangetout, Spinach, Sweetcorn & Courgettes, photographed earlier this week.                    
[-] The following 5 users Like Stem20's post:
  • Admin, Can the Man, JJB, Veggie, Vinny