Moonraker
Just very wet rain here, and I've got to go out in it☹
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Can the Man

Bren Offline
This morning we've had either rain, sleet or snow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • Can the Man

Admin Offline
The Boss
Cats and dogs here
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Can the Man

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Rained all day yesterday stopping at sun down (how useful!), kicked off again comme vache qui pisse at ten this morning and is forecast to stop sometime on Monday!
But at least it isn't too cold Smile
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Mark_Riga

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Snow is back again. Took dog for a walk in a blizzard. He is a Siberian Husky and even he wasn't impressed. Cry

I was aiming to take the phone and do a video walkover at the plot today for our newly formed You Tube channel. That would be a waste of time as even though the snow might improve my plot, I wouldn't be able to show much. Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man

Spec Offline
Dry, sunny but very cold, I was doing some work outside but decided to give it up as there was no point in getting chilled
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spec's post:
  • Can the Man

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
Cold and breezy here today making a welcome change from the last few weeks. Had to pump out the Patio again on Thursday because of heave rain over night.

A new septic tank to be put in on Wednesday. It was a bit breezy in the composting toilet this morning will be glad when its fixed. Removing the fence round the current tank, I cut myself on a rusty nail and then stabbed myself with a screwdriver. Both healing well now. I was told by the doctor last time I was injured in the garden (bitten by a squirrel) that I didn't need any more tetanus injections as I'd had a lifetimes worth.

Not weather connected: we decided to treat ourselves with the Christmas pudding on Thursday as well and I noticed it was slightly damp. Investigating showed there was a leak under the sink so had to empty the cupboard. Looks like it is to do with the outdoor tap (so might be because of the frosts we have had. I've isolated that but need to investigate some time.

The water had gone down a bit in the tank this afternoon so treated myself to a shower. If there is no rain overnight, I might allow the wife to have a bath in the morning. Might even be able to do a load of washing in the afternoon.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mark_Riga's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Very windy and cold
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
More snaw............again. Sick
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons

Admin Offline
The Boss
Bright but cold, rain forecast later
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!