2021 - 52 weeks of doing something different
JJB Offline
Moonraker
(30-06-2021, 09:18 PM)PyreneesPlot Wrote:
(26-06-2021, 11:12 AM)JJB Wrote: Back to standing on one leg to improve balance in later years.  I don't recall anyone saying it should be with your eye closed!  Having picked myself up off the floor, I'll keep trying but this is ridiculous  Smile  10 seconds they say!!  I'm lucky if I make it to two before keeling over. Big Grin  I was so proud of myself for managing 2 minutes on each leg with eyes open. Sad
Back to the drawing board.

2 minutes? Wow!

This week I had a go at making pita bread. Really nice and fluffy, and so light the filling (cos lettuce, shredded carrot and sticky pulled lamb shoulder) made a right mess of hands and faces. Good job we were outdoors and not in company!

TBH having read my post I misrepresented my 'achievement' (DUH! Got it wrong again) I meant 2 minutes in total  but only on on each leg.  However I am improving with eyes closed managed 8 seconds before collapsing on one occasion. As you say toothpaste down the front tells a tale  Rolleyes
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • PyreneesPlot, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 - 52 weeks of doing something different - by JJB - 01-07-2021, 08:36 AM