2021 - 52 weeks of doing something different
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Today I cleaned my kitchen and bathroom. That’s not my something new! I’ve done that before. Quite regularly! But it’s the first time I’ve cleaned them completely chemical free. I’m now the proud owner of a steam cleaner. It’s brilliant and does a really good job.

The owner of the 2 cottages I clean on a Saturday, brought one when COVID restrictions were lifted the first time round. I was really impressed with how well it does. The place I clean on a Friday doesn’t have one. They have a hideous little thing with a half liter dispenser that squirts detergent/water halfheartedly onto the floor . They may well think COVID is over now things are opening up again or more likely just bored with it! But I much rather help than hinder the recovery process.  So I brought myself a bargain from eBay . £60 off new price included delivery and it’s done less than an hour’s work  Smile . 

My house has now reduced it’s chemical usage even more and my Friday change over won’t take as long. It all good   Cool .
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 - 52 weeks of doing something different - by Small chilli - 11-05-2021, 06:57 PM