2021 - What I did today
Broadway Offline
(07-01-2021, 06:48 PM)JJB Wrote: Well done Danny, champagne with dinner tonight then?
A cold lager Smile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Spec, Veggie

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
(07-01-2021, 06:50 PM)Spec Wrote: A lazy day today didn't get a walk as to much ice underfoot and didn't clear all day as freezing fog and -7 so sat and watched the birds, need to see about a bigger pot with a dozen pigeons feeding all day

Is the bigger pot for you to feed the birds, or to put the pigeons in to feed you?
[-] The following 4 users Like Mark_Riga's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Spec, Veggie

Spec Offline
(07-01-2021, 09:25 PM)Mark_Riga Wrote:
(07-01-2021, 06:50 PM)Spec Wrote: A lazy day today didn't get a walk as to much ice underfoot and didn't clear all day as freezing fog and -7 so sat and watched the birds, need to see about a bigger pot with a dozen pigeons feeding all day

Is the bigger pot for you to feed the birds, or to put the pigeons in to feed you?

Oh Mark, what a question to ask, I purchase a number of bird feed bags every year and there are lots of birds which come to the garden every day and today there were a dozen pigeons down on the grass feeding, so I was thinking that I could make some space for the smaller birds as with a bigger pot I could boil three or four pigeons at the same time Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • JJB, Mark_Riga, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Took some cuttings trying to get them to root in water. Honoured little cuttings, they’re sat with my chilli babies in Area 51.
Emptied out & saved some of the compost from big chilli pots in the tunnel.
About to soak some chickpeas for shoot & some fenugreek for sprouting.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Spec, Veggie

Broadway Offline
Weekly shop at the supermarket with Mrs B, in and out in 30 mins...

Setting up my new/spare mobile as my old one gave up when I dropped it, I don't blame it!

5th game in the family chess comp, rained supreme by beating a 15 year old Sad Sad

Sorted bits out to sow the broad beans tomorrow, was too cold today.
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Spec Offline
Box for the propagator made today and also moved a power socket as I felt better safe than sorry, just need the sand now and that's me readyRolleyes should be able to get the sand on Tuesday as the forecasted temperature is +7, also fed the birds 3 times today, while watching them feeding a couple of long tailed tits came in, normally there are 8 or 9 of them, just hope nothing has happened to them
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

Admin Offline
The Boss
Finished covering 18 of my 39 beds today, remainder will be left uncovered this year.
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 3 users Like Admin's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Bren Offline
Did a Factory reset my Kindle Fire today it seemed to have gone on a go slow lately Sad don't use it much I prefer my Desktop PC but like the iPhone its handy to have.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Spec

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(08-01-2021, 08:10 PM)Admin Wrote: Finished covering 18 of my 39 beds today, remainder will be left uncovered this year.
That’s no way to treat your B&B clientele Boss, especially in this cold weTher  Tongue
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 5 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, JJB, Spec, Veggie

Spec Offline
(08-01-2021, 08:28 PM)Bren Wrote: Did a Factory reset my Kindle Fire today it seemed to have gone on a go slow lately Sad don't use it much I prefer my Desktop PC but like the iPhone its handy to have.

Do you lose any of your photos when you reset, Bren?
[-] The following 2 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB