Bringing back little treasures!
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Humour me. Smile
When you go into your garden or go out for a walk do you bring something back with you? 
Something you find that appeals to you - a little treasure! It could be a flower, seed head, fir cone or on the beach, a shell or a pebble.

I've realised that whenever I go into the garden I always pick up something - could be an apple, a broken flower, a single tomato or a couple of "cuttings". 
Today, on separate journeys down the garden I brought back some apple mint to put in water in the kitchen, a windfall apple, a dahlia that had snapped off in the wind and twice I brought back an egg (not the same egg - 2 different eggs!).

I'm wondering whether its some sort of compulsion not to come home empty-handed? So I'm looking for reassurance that I'm not the only little treasure hunter here. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mamzie, Small chilli, Spec

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I always bring a pebble back from the beach. I did today  Big Grin . Occasionally a shell. 
Most things I bring in from the garden I don’t count because it’s usually something that’s going to get eaten or die (flowers).
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I don't really count the pre-meditated treasures I aim to collect - like going to pick beans for a meal - more the accidental things that just happen to come my way.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Spec Offline
Not anything that I can pick up especially when walking round a park on tarmacadam path but always note how the trees look going from solid green covering to the different autumnal colours, to skeletal branches through which you can see church clock and spires, all of which changes, sometimes from minute to minute depending on the light
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie