Hoo Hoo have you missed me.
Mikey Offline
It could have been worse Neffa it might have not been a hedgehog it might have been a squirrel then the OH’s nuts would have been fair game. Big Grin
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, Neffa

Neffa Offline
(02-09-2020, 06:48 AM)Mikey Wrote: It could have been worse Neffa it might have not been a hedgehog it might have been a squirrel then the OH’s nuts would have been fair game. Big Grin
Ummmmmmm

Does the name Mags - short for Maggie mean her no thingies are safe?
Gardening is cheaper than therapy and you get tomatoes. 

Quote author unknown.
[-] The following 2 users Like Neffa's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Mikey Offline
I thought your dog was Mags?, I was referring to your naked OH unless they are also not a he in which case there’s nothing to worry about except maybe stepping on the hedgehog bare foot. Smile
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(04-09-2020, 09:52 PM)Mikey Wrote: I thought your dog was Mags?, I was referring to your naked OH unless they are also not a he in which case there’s nothing to worry about except maybe stepping on the hedgehog bare foot. Smile
It would be cruel to step on a hedgehog's bare foot. Tongue
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Mikey Offline
Indeed it would, maybe that particular hedgehog was squidging their toes in soil like me. Normally Mrs Tiddywinkle has wellies on. Wink
  • Can the Man, Veggie