If you could have chosen your........
Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger
(19-05-2020, 10:21 PM)Jay Wrote: My middle name is Georgina but I always wanted it for my first name so that I could call myself George as in Famous Five but we had too many George's in the family already!  Sad

Tried to quote JJB but doesn't seem to work.

After you click the quote button go back to the reply box and click on the darker blue bottom line where it says - you have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them.
That will insert the quote into the reply box.
Not sure how you deselect them though. Maybe click on the quote button again.  Not sure how the quote button in the advanced reply box is supposed to work either.

(20-05-2020, 05:11 AM)Moth Wrote:
(19-05-2020, 10:21 PM)Jay Wrote: My middle name is Georgina but I always wanted it for my first name so that I could call myself George as in Famous Five but we had too many George's in the family already!  Sad

Tried to quote JJB but doesn't seem to work.

After you click the quote button go back to the reply box and click on the darker blue bottom line where it says - you have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them.
That will insert the quote into the reply box.
Not sure how you deselect them though. Maybe click on the quote button again.  Not sure how the quote button in the advanced reply box is supposed to work either.

Oh, I see. If you click on a quote button on a post, then go to the advanced reply box and click on the "insert a quote" (speech bubble icon) button it pops the quote into the reply box.

It might make posts clearer if the background colour of the quote box was more distinct. Pale grey doesn't separate the quote from the rest of the post very clearly.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu
[-] The following 2 users Like Moth's post:
  • JJB, Neffa

Messages In This Thread
If you could have chosen your........ - by Neffa - 19-05-2020, 03:54 PM
RE: If you could have chosen your........ - by Moth - 20-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Neffa - by Neffa - 22-05-2020, 02:58 PM