Special Offers
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I weakened and ordered the T&M x100 flowers. At 17p a packet, I decided it was worth a gamble. Will probably receive 100 packets of identical seeds!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Mark_Riga, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
(10-12-2022, 02:42 PM)Veggie Wrote: I weakened and ordered the T&M x100 flowers. At 17p a packet, I decided it was worth a gamble. Will probably receive 100 packets of identical seeds!

Same here, expecting plenty of swaps.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark_Riga's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
We'll have to compare what we get. Maybe we can do a swap with each other. Big Grin

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
Well mine arrived today. Rather disappointing as I received 75 vegetable packets instead of 100 flowers so I emailed for a replacement. I've not looked through them all but lots of duplicates and F1 varieties with less than 10 seed per packet and several parsnips that I would not risk trying. The only F1 seeds I sow are a cauli, candid charm.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mark_Riga's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Be good if you get a replacement (free), Mark. Mine are out for delivery, apparently. I've had 2 emails from T&M, including Rate your delivery and they're both gobbledygook - all the formatting and no words. Typical!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
Well I've had a reply so I'll go through them and see if there is anything interesting:

"Hi there,
Thanks for getting in touch
My apologies for the incorrect seeds coming to you, it appears the relevant codes were mixed up so we have corrected that now.
Please do keep hold of those Veg seeds you have, maybe gift them as a quirky Christmas gift :-)
I have arranged for the correct seeds to be sent to you. while we normally get these out quickly we are reliant on the Royal mail and there are a few strikes at then end of this week, so they should be with you by early next week.
Thank you for advising us of the issue, and my apologies for the inconvenience.
Best wishes, Mark "
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark_Riga's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I've had the Veg seeds too - mostly duplicates. Wish I'd waited to see your T&M reply as I started a complaint on EBay and ended up with a return postage label. I've also contacted T&M so, hopefully, I'll receive the same response as you. There seem to be 10-12 different veg - nothing very special.

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Reply received Big Grin
Hi there,
My apologies for the incorrect seeds, the listing had the wrong item number attached, I have raised this and arranged for the correct seeds to be sent to you. please be aware we use the Royal Mail and there are some strikes coming up so they should be with you early next week.
My apologies for the inconvenience caused. if you know of anyone who could use the seeds, please do pass them on.
Best wishes, Mark

Big Grin

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
Since when do T&M have remotely helpful customer service?! Those responses are quite a change from their usual!
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Proserpina's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Maybe because its on EBay? I dunno but its a nice surprise. Big Grin
Wonder what they'll send next time? Big Grin