Special Offers
doublyjonah Offline
Mine just arrived. Maybe a cup of tea and a peek when my daughter is napping ... Luxury.
[-] The following 5 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, mcdood, Scarlet, Veggie

toomanytommytoes Offline
Mine have been despatched. Four offer emails in 2 days after I ordered. Remind me to e-mail them to request they stop sending me catalogues too. Farewell, Thompson & Morgan.
[-] The following 3 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • JJB, mcdood, Veggie

mcdood Offline
Nice one I'm pleased you guys got decent results.
My saga continued :- I have eventually had a reply from T&M customer service to my 6 polite emails I've sent. I asked in the last email why my items were cancelled when I know of friends who were being sent them. The reply was that the items are out of stock. I've replied (not quite so polite this time) telling them that this is obviously not true as they sent me an email several days back saying these items were placed in the sale in error and wouldn't be supplied but I also said that this doesn't matter anymore as I won't be suffering their appalling customer service again. However I have also chased them for about the 4th time for a full refund, the order was for £29.98 and so far I've randomly had refunds of £5 and £12.52.
[-] The following 3 users Like mcdood's post:
  • JJB, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
The Veg seed collection I received was in a plain cardboard outer box (coloured gift box inside) with a contents label that says (Amazon Only).
Wonder whether they've pulled the Amazon ones out of stock?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, mcdood

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Still available from Amazon £14.99. Just had a look  Smile
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

doublyjonah Offline
mcdood, that's so infuriating. I can see withdrawing something from the sale, but the outright lying is ridiculous.

I got a few duplicates in my flowers, but I probably would have spent £5 on the number of sweetpeas they sent, so not bad at all.

Edited to say: no nap today Tongue my helper shook each packet to assess the number of seeds and general musicality.
[-] The following 4 users Like doublyjonah's post:
  • JJB, mcdood, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

mcdood Offline
I now have my full refund. Fair to say I won't be using them again but it was a fun ride Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like mcdood's post:
  • doublyjonah, JJB, Scarlet, toomanytommytoes, Veggie

toomanytommytoes Offline
My two boxes arrived today. The flower box is actually a pretty good selection of varieties in full size packets. The veg box would be OK if the seed quantities weren't so pathetic.
[-] The following 4 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • doublyjonah, JJB, mcdood, Veggie

mcdood Offline
Amazon prime day, if you subscribe to prime. Collection of herb seeds 12 packets for 4.95 from Germany I understand and reviews say decent amount of seeds. There's also a veg collection and flower collection available on a similar setup.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B082...5AMP&psc=1
[-] The following 2 users Like mcdood's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Just found these deals. I wanted the peony & lily but they won’t deliver here. So thought someone else might be able to get themselves a bargain or 2.

https://www.gardeningexpress.co.uk/garde...-clearance

No idea what this company is like.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, mcdood, Veggie