Length of time online
Mikey Offline
Ok so I happened to look at how long I've been online on this forum and was quite surprised by the result. 

I then did a little check on some others here and felt a lot better about myself.  Tongue Big Grin  

Have a look and see if it scares you as it did me.  Rolleyes
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man

Broadway Offline
(07-07-2020, 02:02 PM)Mikey Wrote: Ok so I happened to look at how long I've been online on this forum and was quite surprised by the result. 

I then did a little check on some others here and felt a lot better about myself.  Tongue Big Grin  

Hello Mikey

What particular bit for the profile are you looking at?

TBH mine will probably be misleading as I never logoff unless I restart the laptop or browser.
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Mikey Offline
(07-07-2020, 02:37 PM)Broadway Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 02:02 PM)Mikey Wrote: Ok so I happened to look at how long I've been online on this forum and was quite surprised by the result. 

Hello Mickey

TBH mine will probably be misleading as I never logoff unless I restart the laptop or browser.
When you click on your profile and look at forum info, it says you've been online 6 days 20 hours and 56 minutes Broadway. Smile
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
  • Can the Man

Broadway Offline
(07-07-2020, 02:44 PM)Mikey Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 02:37 PM)Broadway Wrote:

Hello Mickey

When you click on your profile and look at forum info, it says you've been online 6 days 20 hours and 56 minutes Broadway. Smile
Ok yep as I said not active the whole time!Smile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Jimny14 Offline
Sorry Danny, mine says I've been on here for 20hrs something and I've never logged out or closed the tab running on my phone since I joined the forum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jimny14's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Mines One week, numerous days and hours. I rarely log out during the day as, when you're working in Pest Control, you need to be constantly alert for any influx of pests.Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey, Small chilli

Mikey Offline
As far as I can tell, it only monitors activity not time logged in, so you lot spend a lot of time nattering. Big Grin
  • Can the Man

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
..........but you don't know how much time I've spent zapping pests, do you, Mikey? Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey, Small chilli

Bren Offline
(07-07-2020, 04:52 PM)Veggie Wrote: ..........but you don't know how much time I've spent zapping pests, do you, Mikey? Wink
I have a fair idea Smile  

I've been a member for 7 weeks my time on line is 1 Day, 23 Hours, 15 Minutes   Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
2 days, 2 hours and 48 minutes for me Smile
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Can the Man's post:
  • Mikey