What keeps you busy
Curly Offline
Looking through the forum there's not a lot of posts so what's keeping folk busy  are you out in the garden or at the allotment or getting ready to do some actual shopping surely there's a question to be asked or a bit of gossip to be passed on and yes after posting this I will ask a question
[-] The following 2 users Like Curly's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet

Curly Offline
As there are a number of women on this forum is it the women who do most of the gardening or are the men too busy with other things to join a gardening forum
[-] The following 1 user Likes Curly's post:
  • Can the Man

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Not sure how many posts you expect, Curly?
There are 45 members and we're all gardeners - and this is the time of year when we're busiest. Also G&G has only been live for about 6 weeks so we don't have a massive store of old posts or a membership inflated by spammers.Wink
If you want to gossip or ask questions, go ahead. I'm someone will reply.Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(29-06-2020, 10:25 AM)Curly Wrote: As there are a number of women on this forum is it the women who do most of the gardening or are the men too busy with other things to join a gardening forum
 There are also a number of men on this forum - and no, I'm not going to count them.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Jimny14 Offline
I'm a man and am currently inside looking after our nearly 3 year old daughter, shes currently sat eating yogurt so I've got a bit of time to myself. Soon we'll be preparing and cooking the rhubarb we've picked, we've already picked and shelled the bread beans for our tea. We might also go get some potatoes later if the rain stops.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jimny14's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Last I looked I was female. I'm the veg grower with OH usually doing what he's been asked to do. He couldn't plant or sow even with a manual but he does dig, shift, keep things tidy (he has a need for order), oh and yes I can hire him out to build GH's now.
Both being retired we don't get up early in the fine weather we're outside doing something and when it rains catch up on routine jobs, housework, baking, cooking, internet research etc. Nothing exciting I'm afraid. I do play the odd computer game now and then.
Currently shelling B beans.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Mikey

Broadway Offline
Mr here currently painting/treating pallet collars which will become my new raised beds for next year/season.

I grow all the veg and the odd plant, Mrs joins in when neededSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Mr PP is a slash and burner and will do anything in the garden that requires power. He needs very close monitoring, and would do everything with either a ride-on mower, chainsaw or industrial shredder given the chance. He is not.

I'm the grower, designer, weeder, picker and pickler.

Currently sitting looking at a little rain and preparing to prepare lunch (bread, butter, fruit, water - we are simple folk!) but otherwise pretty busy in our own garden, plus we look after others.
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, JJB

Admin Offline
The Boss
I spend my day looking for doggy posters, I have 4 allotments to keep me busy otherwise.

As Veggie mentioned, we are new and prefer quality over quanity Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Admin's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Today I’m busy with chilli powder and cooking the contents of a broken freezer. Also avoiding the horrendous weather.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie