We have smilies but no emoji’s
Mamzie Offline
On top of a South Wales Mountain
The emoji menu works on laptop, by pressing windows key & period same time - but the emojis vanish when hit post, hth x
Gardeners Spring Recipe - 1 part soil, 2 parts water, 3 parts wishful thinking ...  
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mamzie's post:
  • Can the Man

Admin Offline
The Boss
It's all about embedded fonts within the forum database....or so I am told. I have made the request to the development team but because it will be a global change, it could take several months because othe forums will also have to want it
[-] The following 2 users Like Admin's post:
  • Mamzie, Veggie

Stem20 Offline
Hi Guys, I have a query, I have tried to log in to the forum on my I phone through safari but it tells me the details are wrong. I have reset the password twice but it's still not letting me in, The name and password must be ok as I have logged in on the laptop, please advise.

Admin Offline
The Boss
Just tried on my iphone and straight in...are you using this address https://gardenandgossip.org/portal.php

Stem20 Offline
Sorry, it's not accepting eventually had to wait because I had tried too many times, just tried again 3 times no access message reads invalid username/password combination. Strange as it works fine here.

Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger
(18-05-2020, 09:49 PM)Veggie Wrote: Smile Wink Cool Big Grin Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad Angel  How many more do you want? 
Are these smilies or emojis?

Smileys. You can tell. If you go to the smiley pop-up box in new reply and hover your mouse over each smiley, it will give you the letters/symbols to type to create it.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu

Stem20 Offline
Reset the password again after being timed out again, works fine on laptop still error on safari

Just tried again and i'm in sorry for all the messages
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stem20's post:
  • Veggie

Admin Offline
The Boss
I will have to check with tech guys Stem

Stem20 Offline
Don’t worry it was just me being thick,
[-] The following 1 user Likes Stem20's post:
  • Veggie

Mikey Offline
Well, that's marvelous I have found the emojis. I was typing my own limited memory of them previously.  Blush

Still haven't found out how to add a picture into the text box without it first having its own website. Can do attachments easily on phone but, don't have as many photos on pooter.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man